Auto pop trophies

Progression is shared online, but settings/trophy progress is only saved locally for that game version. So for the long trophies tied to progression/unlocks you don't need to do all the leveling again, you only need to do the action that triggers the trophy, but you have to do the whole requirement for all the cumulative "do X thing X times" or one-off trophies again on the other system. 

• Like 2

On 1/17/2022 at 10:58 PM, Gage said:

Progression is shared online, but settings/trophy progress is only saved locally for that game version. So for the long trophies tied to progression/unlocks you don't need to do all the leveling again, you only need to do the action that triggers the trophy, but you have to do the whole requirement for all the cumulative "do X thing X times" or one-off trophies again on the other system. 

Do you know if the trophies that haven't been earned are bugged or are they not accessible yet or just hard?

Edited by steel6burgh

37 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Do you know if the trophies that haven't been earned are bugged or are they not accessible yet or just hard?

Not bugged and not overly difficult, it just requires a group of 3. Not many groups of 3 on this site who got the game early 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

For me not all trophies popped right away, some have to be done again such a killing protean, 100 points of interest also doesn't pop. Maelstrom I have to do again the same like 30k exp 5 times.

Male and female agents trophies also done again, rest of trophies just need to be done once like killing x times and scan. Playing on Ps4 first and moving to ps5. Ver. 1.000.010 on ps5. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22.4.2023 at 6:42 PM, StormZeroOne said:

Also, would playing the PS5 ver. autopop the ones that do on the PS4?

i had only 2 trophies that autopop at the beginning.

After one game lots more will autopop. 

the grindy ones (kill 10 apexes, 5 smasher takedown, etc.) will pop after u just kill one of each.

i played 1 complete game in every region and have about 70% off all the trophies now.

i recommend to go for doubleplat cause you have to grind 18 op's to level 10 anyways.

Edited by maniiNANOX