Certain cards

Lady_Voldo

On 1/26/2022 at 5:19 PM, Infernopommes said:

Awesome. Please don't explain how you did it, so if anyone has the same problem and can't figure it out, they'll be none the wiser.

Haha, good one.

To create cards, head into the deck menu and either search or filter cards by rarity or name and just dismantle things you don’t need. You can do this by pressing L2 when you highlight a card.

Once, you’ve done that, you should start generating cards you need and make the deck you want.

You can always make the deck and just generate as you go to fill in the transparent spaces.

Keep buying packs and dismantle the ones you don’t need. Use this to generate ones you do. Rinse and repeat.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I wish there was a way to play with just the original cards. All these new forms of playing are confusing as hell to me. All I want are my toons, relinquished and slifer

It’s actually not that complicated. I highly suggest you play the solo mode to get familiar with all the new types of summoning and get some cards.

You can then make a deck like you want, adding and fine tuning until it’s up to snuff with current standards.

I just faced a toon player who got to gold. He kept me at bay with his field spell and I couldn’t destroy his monsters with card effects or monsters. It pretty much revolved around summoning and setting up, then attack once you either got what you need or you wasted your opponent’s resources. It was something…

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lady_Voldo said:

You can also make toon cards. If you make enough, a secret pack called Toontastic will be there to buy. It also has relinquished  support  too. Create the common toons though. Don't make the same mistake I did. Toons are very expensive. 

You don’t need to make lots of Toons to trigger the pack, just a single card of a high enough rarity is enough to unlock it. But it only remains available for 24 hours at a time, so you’ll want to make sure you have enough gems to invest in boosters

• Like 1

On 2-2-2022 at 2:11 PM, BGriff1986 said:

You don’t need to make lots of Toons to trigger the pack, just a single card of a high enough rarity is enough to unlock it. But it only remains available for 24 hours at a time, so you’ll want to make sure you have enough gems to invest in boosters

Just to help others. You have to craft a Super Rare (SR) or Ultra Rare (UR) Card. the special packs do leave after 24 hours but as soon as you craft another SR or UR the timer resets to 24 hours.

• Like 3

On 1/30/2022 at 5:10 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

It’s actually not that complicated. I highly suggest you play the solo mode to get familiar with all the new types of summoning and get some cards.

You can then make a deck like you want, adding and fine tuning until it’s up to snuff with current standards.

I just faced a toon player who got to gold. He kept me at bay with his field spell and I couldn’t destroy his monsters with card effects or monsters. It pretty much revolved around summoning and setting up, then attack once you either got what you need or you wasted your opponent’s resources. It was something…

I just started the game this week and let me just say the current standards are pretty high. I haven't played a Yu-Gi-Oh game before and players in Ranked are killing it with their cards effect.

I just need to work on a counter effect card to compete but I just felt like the ranking categories is not matched properly.

10 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

I just started the game this week and let me just say the current standards are pretty high. I haven't played a Yu-Gi-Oh game before and players in Ranked are killing it with their cards effect.

I just need to work on a counter effect card to compete but I just felt like the ranking categories is not matched properly.

I had a friend recommend me a deck and show me how to play it. Most of my wins were scored off surrenders.

• Like 1