Patch 1.32 out,any Luck for the glitched trophy ?

dark358story

"Return to sender" works too. Now I just need to overcome Distillery with Heavy crossbow somehow, because my "Me, Jealous?" backup save happed to be right before distillery.  Or just start a new run with something else.

Edit: Turns out there are some seeds where you can't really complete the distillery without a barrel launcher. Or I am missing something. I already did that once before, but the game doesn't remember.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaxelrod said:

How exactly do you get Me, Jealous? I tried to have the owl, mushroom boi and leghugger all out when I summon serenade, and nothing happens.

I did it in collector room after completing biome, used serenade first then mushroom boi, and got a quick cutscene and a trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 5:04 AM, Akrioz said:

"Return to sender" works too. Now I just need to overcome Distillery with Heavy crossbow somehow, because my "Me, Jealous?" backup save happed to be right before distillery.  Or just start a new run with something else.

Edit: Turns out there are some seeds where you can't really complete the distillery without a barrel launcher. Or I am missing something. I already did that once before, but the game doesn't remember.

Usually you should just grab the barrel using the detached-head mode via L3 button.

On 1/27/2022 at 2:04 AM, Akrioz said:

lol. its possible to do that seed with the homologous rune, but it took me about an hour, its a tough puzzle.  Its possible that seed is set for the first time you enter the distillery.  Never saw it on 10 or so subsequent runs.

8 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

Usually you should just grab the barrel using the detached-head mode via L3 button.

I always forget that I have that power at all. Thanks anyway.

6 hours ago, maisie666 said:

Its possible that seed is set for the first time you enter the distillery.

My first one was the one where you can just hit the barrel with any weapon and it just bounces to the wall. But that was before the patch.