Streaming Sessions

I've never suggested anything for the site before, but I have an idea that might be worth some thought. If you consider it pointless, or anything, not to worry... just throwing it out there.

We have Gaming Sessions, but how about something similar for Streaming Sessions?

If person A decides ahead of time, they want to livestream a game, they set up a session, telling everyone what game, what activities they plan to do, what time and day, and what service (Twitch/UStream etc). Possibly also containing a link to that persons channel.

Person B looks at upcoming streams and decides they're interested in watching one, so they put they're name down. Person A gets notification that the stream has generated interest.

Obviously, circumstances of life can interfere with plans, so person A suddenly can't make the session. They cancel, and person B gets Notification that the stream will no longer happen.

What do you think? Would something like this be interesting? Or worth it? It could possibly help some users to get some followers. Of course, I know that you're probably very busy Sly, so I'm not demanding this, merely suggesting it. Maybe it could be implemented in the future. Or, you could just ignore this whole thing... depends on if you think it has merit.

After all, you never know if you're idea is worth anything unless you speak up right?