Unable to start a boosting session for this game

I want to know if i can get the online trophies or not before i start the game and it does not seem like you can create a boosting session on this site before you get a trophy on the games.

I have asked in all the trophy hunter chat groups im in on psn and nobody seems to own this game.

The online mode seems completely dead too so i cant do it with random players.

Edited by Stevieboy

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Have the game on your profile, then start a session. 

Individual boosting threads like this aren't allowed.

But i started the game and its in my ps4 trophy list but the game is not showing up on my profile here and its not in the list of games when im trying to create a session.

It was like this with another game before too so it seems you must get a trophy before the games shows up on your Psnprofile profile or in the boosting session game list.

3 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

But i started the game and its in my ps4 trophy list but the game is not showing up on my profile here and its not in the list of games when im trying to create a session.

It was like this with another game before too so it seems you must get a trophy before the games shows up on your Psnprofile profile or in the boosting session game list.

It sucks, but then just earn a trophy and you’ll be able to make a session

4 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

It sucks, but then just earn a trophy and you’ll be able to make a session

Its annoying to me if i cant get 100% on the trophies in my games so im worried that if i get trophies in the single player i wont be able to get the online trophies later.

21 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

Its annoying to me if i cant get 100% on the trophies in my games so im worried that if i get trophies in the single player i wont be able to get the online trophies later.

You don't have to get a trophy in that particular game for it to appear in your profile. You only need to get any new trophy from when your profile was last synced.

This site checks how many trophy points you have before you synced and only updates when that value changes.

Another tactic that should work is to make your profile private, update here, then make it public, then update here again. That should add the game to your profile without having to earn a new trophy.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You don't have to get a trophy in that particular game for it to appear in your profile. You only need to get any new trophy from after your profile was last synced.

This site checks how many trophy points you have before you synced and only updates when that value changes.

Ok thank you i guess i can try to play and platinum something else first so Red Faction Guerrila shows up in my profile so i can create a boosting session for it and hopefully get people that want to get the trophies with me.

1 minute ago, CyberLance said:

Ok thank you i guess i can try to play and platinum something else first so Red Faction Guerrila shows up in my profile so i can create a boosting session for it and hopefully get people that want to get the trophies with me.

Not sure if you seen my edited post, but I added a method that might work without you needing to earn a new trophy.

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Not sure if you seen my edited post, but I added a method that might work without you needing to earn a new trophy.

I saw that now but i can try that other way instead i think.

Do you know if you can use a second controller or alternatrive accounts to do the challenges that requires more than 2 players?

3 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

I saw that now but i can try that other way instead i think.

Do you know if you can use a second controller or alternatrive accounts to do the challenges that requires more than 2 players?

I've never played, and don't even own the game, so I can't help you with specifics. Hopefully someone else might be able to answer that for you.

Edited by Stevieboy

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I've never played, or own the game, so I can't help you with specifics. Hopefully someone else might be able to answer that for you.

Ok thank you for the information about how to get the game on my profile.

I will check if i can find any information about using a second controller or alternative accounts to do the stuff that requires 4 players.

9 hours ago, CyberLance said:

Ok thank you for the information about how to get the game on my profile.

I will check if i can find any information about using a second controller or alternative accounts to do the stuff that requires 4 players.

There is a LAN mode and Local MP but I can't remember off-hand if the Challenges can be earned that way ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

There is a LAN mode and Local co-op but I can't remember off-hand if the Challenges can be earned that way 1f914.png.

I could not find anything about doing it in co-op so i assume you cant do it that way sadly.

I have nobody to LAN with.

I got two fast easy trophies in another game im planning to do in the future so i got Red Faction Guerrila on my profile and created a boosting session for it now so i hope people will join it and help me get the online troohies.