Free Dog Tags & More!

Azakos

That's pretty cool Azakos. Looks like I gotta get some Pep soon. Any idea when these offers may expire?

EDIT: WTF!? My sister created an EA account for Sims 3 and put herself as 16 and I can't get the damn dog tags :angry: I always get fucked.

yea, a friend showed me the Act of Valor ones, now i just need to hit up the local grocery store for some Dr. Pepper....i wish they would do something maybe more special for future ones, like holes in the dog tags, etc,,,,,maybe one to count dog tags taken, if there isnt already

That's pretty cool Azakos. Looks like I gotta get some Pep soon. Any idea when these offers may expire?

EDIT: WTF!? My sister created an EA account for Sims 3 and put herself as 16 and I can't get the damn dog tags :angry: I always get fucked.

NI1LV.png

Also notice the "Must be 13+" so shouldn't you be fine if the account is at 16?

yea, a friend showed me the Act of Valor ones, now i just need to hit up the local grocery store for some Dr. Pepper....i wish they would do something maybe more special for future ones, like holes in the dog tags, etc,,,,,maybe one to count dog tags taken, if there isnt already

There are some special ones like that.

full-teeth.pngfull-friday.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...