FIRST SHOT Trophy Bugged

xMs_Skyx

Already played through 6 missions and used 3 inhibitor upgrades (not including unmissable story). Still hasn’t popped for me. Has anyone else encountered this bug? Hoping it autopops after an update patch. Otherwise, will have to redo the prologue. Not a big deal, but still annoying lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

You can wait for patch, they said all story trophies will auto pop after installing it. 

Do you have a link to the source of this? I haven't seen any mention of it.

Edit: Just saw the tweet, nevermind.

Edited by Skurkitty

6 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Grindy, buggy, missable: the three worst thing a trophy list can be.

So buggy! The twin side quest (double time) keeps reappearing on the map to redo. Its so annoying! Also collectibles keep disappearing from my inventory and i have to go back to get them ?

Im on Ps5, and it seems like the ps5 version has more bugs than ps4. 

Edited by xMs_Skyx

[ I’m putting this in a few forums in regards to glitching. Literally would’ve costed me my entire playthrough if I didn’t have cloud pack up. ]

CLOUD SAVE, CLOUD SAVE, CLOUD SAVE.

I literally would’ve lost my 15+ hour progress if I didn’t. I joined someone’s game, did something weird, then it booted me to one of the major faction buildings back in my own game. I was inside, but there wasn’t anyone. My bed wasn’t there, no vendors, and it looked half loaded in. I couldn’t get out of the building. I joined someone else’s game, then quit, still was stuck in the building. Had to reload a cloud save an hour back.. but it would’ve been the entire game if I didn’t have the cloud.