What are Radysus challenges?

NashtyMouse

6 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

I just thought I 100%ed the first world, but the trophy didn’t unlock so I’m not sure what’s up. Anyone know what the radysus challenges are?

I am not that far in but in the other games the "RAD"-Mode of the levels unlocked after you finished the game.

So I guess when you finish the game, you should get this new RAD challenges.

Just a thought tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

I am not that far in but in the other games the "RAD"-Mode of the levels unlocked after you finished the game.

Just a thought tho.

Thanks for the info- it must be post game stuff. I haven’t played a previous game in the series. Appreciate the input!

Edited by NashtyMouse

On 9.2.2022 at 7:46 AM, Yoey_666 said:

Just a thought tho.

Have to correct myself:

In OlliOlli 2 you unlocked the RAD challenges after finishing all other challenges, not after finishing the game.

1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

Have to correct myself:

In OlliOlli 2 you unlocked the RAD challenges after finishing all other challenges, not after finishing the game.

It's not the same though. RAD mode required you to just ride the courses with perfect landings. The Radysus challenges are tough challenges like giving a high five to three characters scattered throughout a level all while maintaining one single combo, for example. It's not the equivalent to RAD mode in the previous entries. 

As far as I know, you meet Radysus (one of the skate gods) after finishing Las Vulgas. There is also a trophy that mentions this in the description: 

Bossed Vulgas
Finish the main path of Los Vulgas and meet Radysus

Edited by Arcesius

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

It's not the same though. RAD mode required you to just ride the courses with perfect landings. The Radysus challenges are tough challenges like giving a high five to three characters scattered throughout a level all while maintaining one single combo, for example. It's not the equivalent to RAD mode in the previous entries. 

As far as I know, you meet Radysus (one of the skate gods) after finishing Las Vulgas. There is also a trophy that mentions this in the description: 

Bossed Vulgas
Finish the main path of Los Vulgas and meet Radysus

Yeah I suggested it being related to that god, but I wasn't sure if he just gives the new challenges after finishing the story. Thanks for the clarification !

Should finish the story and all challenges this weekend, we will see then.

Pretty silent on the OlliOlli World forums here, would've thought that there are more people talking about it.

1 hour ago, jorr1313 said:

I beat the game and can finally say what the Radysus challenges are. They are extra challenges added to each level. One challenge for each. Basically they are extra, extra difficult versions of Mike's challenges. Platinum blocker hard TBH.

I got the plat yesterday and in my opinion they are a lot easier than the RAD challenges from OlliOlli 2. Due to the smart level design they are all pretty straight forward once you know what to do.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 18.2.2022 at 0:22 AM, Yoey_666 said:

I got the plat yesterday and in my opinion they are a lot easier than the RAD challenges from OlliOlli 2. Due to the smart level design they are all pretty straight forward once you know what to do.

hey man how hard would you rate the platinum? and how long did it take you all in all? 

8 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

hey man how hard would you rate the platinum? and how long did it take you all in all? 

Hey !

It is always difficult to tell how hard a game is out of personal preference.. but let's say OlliOlli 2 was a 8/10 for me, this would be something like a 5 or maybe a 6 tendency, but not too bad. Please keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and you may find it harder or easier than I did.

My PS5 says I played the game for 42 hours - guess that should be pretty accurate

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

Hey !

It is always difficult to tell how hard a game is out of personal preference.. but let's say OlliOlli 2 was a 8/10 for me, this would be something like a 5 or maybe a 6 tendency, but not too bad. Please keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and you may find it harder or easier than I did.

My PS5 says I played the game for 42 hours - guess that should be pretty accurate

Thanks a lot for your estimation :-) it helps a lot

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My ass is really getting kicked with this game.

I have been able to 100% worlds until I got to sketchside. 

My biggest problem seems to be momentum in continuing combos, but feel a bit stuck.

Anyone got any tips?

• 1 year later...

Are the radysus challenges harder than getting the high scores and beating the levels 100%? 

So far I've been going through getting everything done along the way and there's been a huge difficulty spike in the 4th world with the scores needed and Mike challenges.

Edited by x7eight

8 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Are the radysus challenges harder than getting the high scores and beating the levels 100%? 

So far I've been going through getting everything done along the way and there's been a huge difficulty spike in the 4th world with the scores needed and Mike challenges.

I would say the first and fourth world (sketchside) have the hardest Rad challenges in the game, so those are def the hardest ones in general. The 4th and 5th world are difficulty spikes in general yes, but they prepare you well for the Rad challenges

On 9/7/2023 at 12:45 AM, victorrfuego said:

I would say the first and fourth world (sketchside) have the hardest Rad challenges in the game, so those are def the hardest ones in general. The 4th and 5th world are difficulty spikes in general yes, but they prepare you well for the Rad challenges

I've given up, I just beat the radysus challenges in sn sunshine Valley but my masterist trophy is still glitched,  there's no point in continuing even.