Anyone else have audiophile glitch on them?

DubbzVM

Collected all 63 tapes and audiophile trophy didn’t pop. Tried everything but can’t get it to pop so it looks like I have to do an entire play through again. Don’t be like me and have a cloud save on stand by at all times. Anyone else run into this problem?

I started with the graffiti it worked .. then I collected the 63 tapes trophy not showed up .. now the momento left but i am not gonna give it a shot coz maybe the trophy wont pop up too … and dont do it again in new game coz i tried with first shot trophy in new game by other save file it didnt showed up too so i advice u dnt waste ur time 

Im the opposite.

I need Franks Journal #4 to get all tapes, but for some reason the little room in your safe house (Fish Eye Canteen) which is upgraded when you complete the Metro that is below the Fish Eye (i've done this already) is showing it without the upgrade so there is no option to get the collectable.

Ive joined multiple games where the upgrade is present but when I go in the collectable isnt there? 

So ofc im sat at 62/63 naturally and unlikely to get the trophy soon. 

2 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Im the opposite.

I need Franks Journal #4 to get all tapes, but for some reason the little room in your safe house (Fish Eye Canteen) which is upgraded when you complete the Metro that is below the Fish Eye (i've done this already) is showing it without the upgrade so there is no option to get the collectable.

Ive joined multiple games where the upgrade is present but when I go in the collectable isnt there? 

So ofc im sat at 62/63 naturally and unlikely to get the trophy soon. 

Pretty sure the room doesn't 'upgrade' until after you complete the main mission, Veronika. Just completing the Metro station below the Fish Eye doesn't seem to do it despite some guides claiming it does. I had the same problem, the room where Franks journal is was still blocked off for me after finishing the Metro station. Came back after completing the Veronika quest and then it was open and I was able to collect it. I'm not sure if you can collect it in somebody else's game if they already have? You'll have to find somebody who has that room open and hasn't collected it yet possibly which may be tough as that's one of those collectibles that's right in the open and many people won't miss it. 

All I have left are the collectibles in the point of no return end game missions and then onto grinding the Ultramarathon trophy. The only collectible that glitched out for me was Villedor Newscast #4. The guy wouldn't accept my answer for the last question even though I already met Driscoll and completed the whole Carriers questline. I ended up getting it by joining a random game and the 2 other players followed me to it and then it worked, call it a minor miracle as usually nobody ever follows me and they just kick me out right away whenever I try to join a game. I HIGHLY recommend assigning the Garrison district to the Peacekeepers and not the Survivors to avoid getting the same glitch. If you assign it to the Peacekeepers, then the tape is just sitting there on the desk to be picked up and you don't even have to do the quiz altogether avoiding any chance of it glitching.

I've never played a game quite like this where the collectibles are the most frustrating and stressful thing to do when going for 100%. 

4 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Pretty sure the room doesn't 'upgrade' until after you complete the main mission, Veronika. Just completing the Metro station below the Fish Eye doesn't seem to do it despite some guides claiming it does. I had the same problem, the room where Franks journal is was still blocked off for me after finishing the Metro station.

Tbh, i've never noticed that it upgraded and its only by doing the collectable run now that Im aware it does. 

Ive done all the story etc so at this point im at the mercy of hoping I find it via joining others games. If I missed it by chance or not actually noticing it, then hopefully someone else has. 

Despite not getting it yet, as I said by joining other online games so far, all other collectables I had missed, I was able to pick up, so if this particular collectable is a one time pick up for anyone and you cant obtain it via joining someone elses game if they already have it, and if for some reason your safe house doesnt upgrade, then that will be a real pain in the arse!

UPDATE:

Ok, good news, so I just joined a game online and I could see the tape in the room, but couldnt interact with it. So I rested at the safe house and upon waking, went back in and the tape was there to pick up. 

So if you are missing this, maybe try this method and it hopefully will get ya over the line. 

Edited by Ashbo