"Metro Farrier St" Directly west of Allen Street in WATSON
"Woodhaven Street" East of most SE Ripperdoc in SANTO DAMINGO
"Mission Waterfront" Near most west Ripperdoc in SANTO DAMINGO
"Jig-Jig Street" East of the NW Ripperdoc JAPANTOWN

+the four apartments 

KING

Edited by sasastanic11
  • Like 2

Woodhaven Street was the last one I needed!! Thank you sirs. A YouTube video would be super helpful to people that are going to struggle with this one.

8 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

you mean ps4 ver? ps4 also got a update to mansions so possible now you need to get 160 data terms on both versions instead 150

I got my trophy on ps4 then 150 teleports were needed. And now on ps5 I opened 160 teleports with 6 new and 4 near apartments. But nothing happened.

Edited by XericShrubland

1 hour ago, Cloemoester said:

Fantastic!! Pinewood Junction and Mission waterfront were the ones I needed! Thank you!

Also I made a quick video of these locations,

I've put this post in the description as credit! :)

Awesome!!! You are most welcome and thanks! Congrats on the trophy!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ArcadeJedi said:

Still glitched for me as well, I needed five more from my previous save, tried it yesterday a couple of times, tried it again today with the addition of these and nothing.

19 minutes ago, necro1983 said:

Imported my 149/150 save, got the apartments and 5 new ones then noticed Metro Farrier St was already on my map before I started. Still no trophy for me, is there another Metro farrier St? 

What about Goldsmit St near Martin st and Pershing st? I got the achivement than open it. It's in Watson. Near Northside apartment.

https://ibb.co/LNdC24Y

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XericShrubland said:

What about Goldsmit St near Martin st and Pershing st? I got the achivement than open it. It's in Watson. Near Northside apartment.

https://ibb.co/LNdC24Y

Thank you so much, that was the one! 

I was using piggyback as my reference since I used it on PS4 and it worked just fine. So their map is missing that location, which makes sense now because they have both nomad and trailer park on the map and their total is 150, when it should be 149 because both of those only count as one.

edit: Wrong total 

Edited by ArcadeJedi

42 minutes ago, ArcadeJedi said:

Thank you so much, that was the one! 

I was using piggyback as my reference since I used it on PS4 and it worked just fine. So their map is missing that location, which makes sense now because they have both nomad and trailer park on the map and their total is 150, when it should be 151 because both of those only count as one.

They are just don't update map to 1.5 version. Maybe later new teleports will be available. I use that map for better explanation.

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, kamilbezsledzion said:

I have a problem with this trophy after patch 1.6 (PS4). All locations are completed and visible on map but still no trophy.

Any ideas?

Are you sure you completed every location? You might be missing some that you may have missed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 0:28 PM, kamilbezsledzion said:

I have a problem with this trophy after patch 1.6 (PS4). All locations are completed and visible on map but still no trophy.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem. I am pretty sure I have all the locations in the guide and new locations mentioned here. I even rented all 4 apartments and it still didn't pop. Anyone who got this trophy on 1.6 knows if there are new locations added?

52 minutes ago, boorish_brute said:

I have the same problem. I am pretty sure I have all the locations in the guide and new locations mentioned here. I even rented all 4 apartments and it still didn't pop. Anyone who got this trophy on 1.6 knows if there are new locations added?

Did some digging and turns out the guide here is missing one of the data terms in badlands. It's missing in the enlarged version of the image, which I was following.

Edited by boorish_brute