Frequent Flyer, New Locations

MontieDarko

On 10/10/2022 at 1:26 PM, boorish_brute said:

Did some digging and turns out the guide here is missing one of the data terms in badlands. It's missing in the enlarged version of the image, which I was following.

I told the guide author about the missing data term in the guide comments, pretty sure it's been updated now to include the missing one in badlands 

14 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

I told the guide author about the missing data term in the guide comments, pretty sure it's been updated now to include the missing one in badlands 

Maybe the link to the enlarged image needs to be updated too. I realized that it's there in the image embedded in the guide.

34 minutes ago, boorish_brute said:

Maybe the link to the enlarged image needs to be updated too. I realized that it's there in the image embedded in the guide.

Ah fair enough, I saw the smaller picture updated so I assumed the enlarged one would've been the same, my bad.

• 1 month later...
On 17.2.2022 at 7:40 PM, MontieDarko said:

"Pinewood Junction" NE of the small round about center of WATSON
"Allen Street" North of Allen ST South in WATSON
"Metro Farrier St" Directly west of Allen Street in WATSON
"Woodhaven Street" East of most SE Ripperdoc in SANTO DAMINGO
"Mission Waterfront" Near most west Ripperdoc in SANTO DAMINGO
"Jig-Jig Street" East of the NW Ripperdoc JAPANTOWN

+the four apartments 

this helped a lot man thx! For me it was Mission Waterfront. Platinum popped the moment I drove by on the bridge. ? 

• Like 1

I loaded the PS4 save to PS5 and went to the new "fast travels" I activated them all including the 4 apartments but the trophy didn't come out. It's the file save with which I platinumed the game on PS4 so 100% I unlocked them all. Is it a trophy that needs to be redone in a new game?

EDIT: I don't know why but checking everything I noticed that a dozen "fast travers" were missing, it's as if they weren't seen in the file conversion. The trophy came out after I discovered the old ones.

Edited by Siriodorione

• 6 months later...

I am playing on V1.61 loaded my PS4 save to PS5 which had NOT got the trophy yet. Used a guide which had 159 terminals. Trophy did not pop. Found another guide with 160. Still no trophy. how many terminals are in V1.61 ? 

[Edit: Just found another list of 171 locations. But STILL NO TROPHY !!!!!! Damn I am getting to really hate this game]

Edited by CargoRunner
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, ITALUKE said:

Do the dlc ones count if you own the dlc?

No they don't. I just got the trophy with only the base game fast travels. 

I have the dlc "activated", but haven't started yet its main quest.

The trophy guide pictures of all travel points are still accurate.

Edited by Shorah-