MW3 vs BF3

Dreakon139

9 members have voted

1. 1. Battlefield 3 vs Modern Warfare 3

• Battlefield 3
    • Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield. COD is way too easy and predictable with campers in every corner. In BF, anything can happen. You can enter the town in a tank and fend off other vehicles or you can take a jet and provide supporting fire or you can take a jeep and circle the town and plant the bomb from behind while everyone the opponents are busy fighting off your friends in the front. In BF3, there is a huge assortment of weapons, tons of unlockables, tons of medals and ribbons that would take ages to unlock! You can also customize your weapon for any situation. BFBC2 Vietnam is also IMHO one of the best DLC's ever. I don't think I've ever had as much fun in a DLC :D

Hill 137 rules all.

Here's a non-FPS gamer perspective on the two. I hate to over simplify the comparison but BF3 feels much more "hardcore" with a definite real world sensibility about it. That made BF3 somewhat less accessible to me than MW3 which plays the more "casual" of the two.

I hesitate to vote only because I still believe BF3 to be the better overall game but I find myself having more fun with MW3, particularly being new to the CoD universe.

• 3 weeks later...