Ps Plus March 2022 will include Ghost of Tsushima: Legends

Sailar91

On 2/23/2022 at 2:06 PM, enemy1987dkhr said:

Don't sleep on this guys especially if you plan to play Ghost of Tsushima at some point. I started with Legends 1st to get online trophies out of the way before starting with main game and I absolutely loved every second of it. I spent 2 weeks in it done plenty of missions and survival runs and done twice all 3 raid chapters. It's a really well made PvE it adds to the quality of overall game.

Did you manage to get all Legends trophies, including the Rivals and Mastery Challenges? If so, would you mind sharing how long it took you to get them all? I'm thinking of doing the same and starting with the online trophies before moving to the main game.

Any other tips (classes to start with, what to focus on first, grindy trophies) are highly appreciated.

4 hours ago, wolvieware said:

I’ve just given the ps plus version of the Legends game a go and done the opening tutorial. It doesn’t seem to have added the game to my trophy list 1f914.png does this version actually include trophies? 

Did you pop any trophy? 

13 hours ago, wolvieware said:

I’ve just given the ps plus version of the Legends game a go and done the opening tutorial. It doesn’t seem to have added the game to my trophy list ? does this version actually include trophies? 

My brother is in the same position and trophies aren't popping for him even though I had 3 of them. I am playing on the disc version and he is playing on the PS+ version. He hopes that everything will pop once he will play on the disc version. 

On 02. 03. 2022. at 0:59 AM, l33sar54 said:

Did you manage to get all Legends trophies, including the Rivals and Mastery Challenges? If so, would you mind sharing how long it took you to get them all? I'm thinking of doing the same and starting with the online trophies before moving to the main game.

Any other tips (classes to start with, what to focus on first, grindy trophies) are highly appreciated.

Not too long 1 week maybe 25 hours total to reach ki level 105, level 105 is max but when you reroll it it increases to 106, 107 all the way to 110, then you start with mastering, mastery is grindy and keep all upgrade materials for the end to reroll stats on gear don't use it earlier it's pointless, equip every time highest level gear and play with that to level up faster once you reach level high enough for hard mission keep replaying 1st mission it's fastest grind Survival was easy with randoms, rival trophies can be done solo but get some experience 1st on how to fight properly it can be tough on your own but at the same time it's practice for raid. For raid ofc look at the guides to learn what to do and find people here. Overall difficulty 5/10 it will seem higher at beginning but it isn't. You'll have to play with all 4 classes so you'll see for yourself witch suits you best. I personally played the most with Ronin.

Edited by enemy1987dkhr
  • Like 1

On 23/02/2022 at 5:37 PM, iriihutoR84 said:

It's clearly labelled as a "bonus game" and there are three other games on the service this month. Same with GTA Online, it's also a bonus game.

I agree that they shouldn't have games that are practically DLC as the monthly games but as a bonus game it's better than nothing. At least for some people but others can just ignore adding it to their library.

I’m not sure why it’s such a surprise to people at this point either, it’s not a new practice. I remember them doing this 9 years ago when they added Uncharted 3 multiplayer to plus. I wouldn’t mind if it was something like Killzone 3 Multiplayer which had a stand-alone plat, though. As you said, there’s no obligation to play, download, or even add it to your library. 

49 minutes ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

I’m not sure why it’s such a surprise to people at this point either, it’s not a new practice. I remember them doing this 9 years ago when they added Uncharted 3 multiplayer to plus. I wouldn’t mind if it was something like Killzone 3 Multiplayer which had a stand-alone plat, though. As you said, there’s no obligation to play, download, or even add it to your library. 

Not trying to bash on you but not everyone has had ps plus since the ps3 days. And even then people may have forgotten about it. You are literally talking about something that happened once nearly a decade ago and go "I'm not sure why it's a surprise at this point" lmao

2 hours ago, SolaceP said:

Does anyone know if I fulfil the requirements for trophies on the trial version, will they pop when I buy the full game later?

Trial is just trial you won't earn trophies in it, besides why would you play trial version when they are giving Legends for free for plus users, if you take Legends from the store, you can play it and finish all of its trophies, main game is not required for it but those trophies are listed in the main game list as the dlc, so you will be at around 15 or 20% with trophies and in order to 100% it you'll have to buy the game and its expansions but at that point if you finished Legends you won't have to do it again if that's what you're asking.

1 hour ago, enemy1987dkhr said:

Trial is just trial you won't earn trophies in it, besides why would you play trial version when they are giving Legends for free for plus users, if you take Legends from the store, you can play it and finish all of its trophies, main game is not required for it but those trophies are listed in the main game list as the dlc, so you will be at around 15 or 20% with trophies and in order to 100% it you'll have to buy the game and its expansions but at that point if you finished Legends you won't have to do it again if that's what you're asking.

I didn’t realise there was another PS+ version on ps5 that you could download. I thought it was only the trial. I will have a look in the store when I get home. Cheers

• 2 months later...