Autojock Trophy - Patch 1.5 Updated Vehicle Prices

JJP

I just got this earlier and still have 2 whole districts of Gigs and NCPD Scanner missions left to do. If you're picking up and selling every single enemies dropped weapon...you'll have more than enough money, I'm pretty sure I even bought a few cars not on this list and still had the money without issue. 

On 20/03/2022 at 6:12 PM, richxrdgriffin said:

Completed the main story and all character storylines but only have 200,000. I've been looting and selling everything I find and doing all those random world events where you shoot a bunch of bad guys. I haven't done any side jobs, gigs or cyberpsychos and the like; gonna make a start on them now. Worried I'm gonna end up with no where near enough euros by the time I've finished everything else. We'll see.

If it helps anyone with similar concerns, it turns out there's far more gigs and scanners than I anticipated, and having just completed them I'm now at 2.2 million. Keep looting and selling along the way and you'll round up with more than enough money to purchase all the cars.

• 7 months later...

This trophy should not pose a worry given that you can earn money easily just by storming through gigs and NCPD events.

However my advice is to pick up as many weapons and items as you can and SELL them as soon as possible. Upgrading your carrying capacity helps IMO. Just drop by the nearest cyberdoc and get it done. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/04/2022 at 5:17 PM, DarkKillerITA said:

I get less text messages here than in real life, what the fuck.

Still unable to purchase 11 vehicles as I'm not getting any text/prompt from fixers to buy them.

I have the same problem. I was able to buy a few cars, but now no new cars appears to me. I already did almost all the gigs in the districts, I have no idea why I don't get any messages. Any known work around?

On 20.1.2023 at 4:58 PM, PiggRoll said:

I have the same problem. I was able to buy a few cars, but now no new cars appears to me. I already did almost all the gigs in the districts, I have no idea why I don't get any messages. Any known work around?

Same here. I have done absolutely everything in the game, and Dino is still not selling me the last 3 cars. I've waited in game time, I've waited real time, drove around, restarted the game so many times, even loaded up an old save game, which actually got him to sell me one of the 3 missing cars, but still didn't give me the next 2.
There is nothing left to do for me in this game, except hope that one day Dino decides to sell me the rest of the cars. Cause as of now, this trophy is on its best way to ruin my 100% profile. If anyone happens to find a workaround, please post here 

Edited by Sezzuyasha

On 24/02/2022 at 1:09 PM, j_pitcher said:

CD Projekt Red has made some adjustments to vehicle prices in Patch 1.5, making Autojock significantly cheaper.

Previously you would have needed $1,798,000, now you will only need $1,354,000

+ Quadra Type-66 Avenger ($55,000 >>> $75,000)

+ Quadra Type-66 "Javelina" ($73,000 >>> $99,000)

+ Herrera Outlaw GTS ($62,000 >>> $92,000)

+ Chevillon Emperor 620 Ragnar ($32,000 >>> $38,000)

+ Archer Quartz EC-L R275 ($29,000 >>> $31,000)

+ Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X ($22,000 >>> $58,000)

+ Chevillion Thrax 388 Jefferson ($17,000 >>> $34,000)

+ Makigai MaiMai P126 ($14,000 >>> $22,000)

+ Thorton Galena "Gecko" ($21,000 >>> $41,000)

- Rayfield Aerondight S9 "Guinevere" ($225,000 >>> $155,000)

- Rayfield Caliburn ($157,000 >>> $127,000)

- ARCH Nazare ($138,000 >>> $71,000)

- Quadra Turbo-R 740 ($129,000 >>> $69,000)

- Brennan Apollo ($94,000 >>> $30,000)

- Mizutani Shion "Coyote" ($115,000 >>> $77,000)

- Mizutani Shion MZ2 ($75,000 >>> $57,000)

- Villefort Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate ($62,000 >>> $39,000)

- Quadra Type-66 "Jen Rowley" ($58,000 >>> $52,000)

- Thorton Mackinaw MTL1 ($128,000 >>> $33,000)

- Thorton Colby "Little Mule" ($49,000 >>> $35,000)

- Thorton Colby CX410 Butte ($43,000 >>> $25,000)

- Thorton Colby C240T ($39,000 >>> $18,000)

- Villefort Cortes V5000 Valor ($37,000 >>> $28,000)

= Villefort Columbus V340-F Freight ($19,000 >>> $19,000)

= Mahir Supron FS3 ($16,000 >>> $16,000)

= Thorton Galena G240 ($13,000 >>> $13,000)

This would be amazing if the cars would spawn, none of dinos or el capitans cars will spawn despite me trying the gig thing, driving around there locations or doing ncpd scanners in the area, im almost done with the rest (just need ncpd and the endings) and I’ll be done, maybe this has become very buggy with patch 1.6

4 hours ago, SaySykesRN said:

This would be amazing if the cars would spawn, none of dinos or el capitans cars will spawn despite me trying the gig thing, driving around there locations or doing ncpd scanners in the area, im almost done with the rest (just need ncpd and the endings) and I’ll be done, maybe this has become very buggy with patch 1.6

On 20.1.2023 at 4:58 PM, PiggRoll said:

Update for you guys so you know, cause I just got the trophy:
Like I already said I had done all the gigs, all the dispatches, all the side missions etc. (make sure in your journal that you dont have any more side missions there that don't show on the map)
After sleeping in game for 24 hours in the standard appartment, and waiting in there for an additional 6 in game days, 1 more side mission appeared. did the mission and repeated that for 2 more side missions.

at that point my theory was that when the game realizes you don't have anything left to do except for repeating the last main mission, it will give you something new to do. and I was right.
did the sleep/wait thing (always 1 day sleep and 6 days wait) over and over again. characters just giving me random updates on their lifes etc, after every text I repeated that. Then I drove into city center, as I was only missing dinos cars, from all possible entry points (all bridges leading to it) and once there was no side mission left to do, no more text messages left to get, he did indeed offer me the vehicles one after another.

So if in the end you get stuck like me, you basically have to deplete the game of every little dialogue option it has to offer you, and at some point it has to give you the vehicles (note you have to enter the district in which you'll buy the vehicle to get the text message)

also make sure you don't fast travel into the district if you have to do it that way in the end, since that didn't help triggering it either.

Edited by Sezzuyasha

1 hour ago, Sezzuyasha said:

Update for you guys so you know, cause I just got the trophy:
Like I already said I had done all the gigs, all the dispatches, all the side missions etc. (make sure in your journal that you dont have any more side missions there that don't show on the map)
After sleeping in game for 24 hours in the standard appartment, and waiting in there for an additional 6 in game days, 1 more side mission appeared. did the mission and repeated that for 2 more side missions.

at that point my theory was that when the game realizes you don't have anything left to do except for repeating the last main mission, it will give you something new to do. and I was right.
did the sleep/wait thing (always 1 day sleep and 6 days wait) over and over again. characters just giving me random updates on their lifes etc, after every text I repeated that. Then I drove into city center, as I was only missing dinos cars, from all possible entry points (all bridges leading to it) and once there was no side mission left to do, no more text messages left to get, he did indeed offer me the vehicles one after another.

So if in the end you get stuck like me, you basically have to deplete the game of every little dialogue option it has to offer you, and at some point it has to give you the vehicles (note you have to enter the district in which you'll buy the vehicle to get the text message)

also make sure you don't fast travel into the district if you have to do it that way in the end, since that didn't help triggering it either.

That sounds manic and I applaud you, I don’t know how the ending works currently as I refuse to meet Hanako until I’ve gotten every other trophy, but when I’ve finished cleaning up I’ll try your method because waiting a couple hours just driving like other people have is so bad for a trophy that should be way easier than it is

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hey guys,

I played this ages ago and used the exploit with that boss to get loads of cash. This has been patched out now so this is the only trophy that concerns me on my ps5 playthrough. 

however, my question is: after the DLC and 2.0 comes out, there will be new vehicles. Is there a chance that transferring my save that has all cars, then getting a new car may pop it?

desperately hoping