Im going to make this platinum easy for you

anton1453

• 4 weeks later...

So far I have done one mission in season 3. To everyone’s point, the missions from the previous season do not work anymore. The new Lithophage infection has completely rotated the various areas. I searched randomly for double xp point extractions on two dates: 11/21/22 and 1/30/22.

I found one so far: 1/30/22 6 PM GMT-6. It’s a Point Extraction, double XP, Lithophage infection.

Unless you have a full team, I would suggest avoiding Lithophage modifiers. It adds a second objective that needs to be completed. Collecting the Arquaqs (spelling?) will not suffice. For 3 total objectives (Arquaqs, getting rid of infection, and ebonuts), it took me about 30 minutes solo and got only about 17k in experience. There were no any other events within the map. I’ll keep searching for other double xp, non-Lithophage PEs and report them here. 

EDIT:

Here’s the best one I found so far:

7/23/22 11:30 AM GMT-6 (2/3 length)
PE, 2XP, elite threat

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
  • Like 2

On 21/11/2022 at 10:23 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

So far I have done one mission in season 3. To everyone’s point, the missions from the previous season do not work anymore. The new Lithophage infection has completely rotated the various areas. I searched randomly for double xp point extractions on two dates: 11/21/22 and 1/30/22.

I found one so far: 1/30/22 6 PM GMT-6. It’s a Point Extraction, double XP, Lithophage infection.

Unless you have a full team, I would suggest avoiding Lithophage modifiers. It adds a second objective that needs to be completed. Collecting the Arquaqs (spelling?) will not suffice. For 3 total objectives (Arquaqs, getting rid of infection, and ebonuts), it took me about 30 minutes solo and got only about 17k in experience. There were no any other events within the map. I’ll keep searching for other double xp, non-Lithophage PEs and report them here. 

22-11 2022 11h00 est fungus 10 aquarqs

193%, around 17k

no infection

Edited by Shorah-
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 10:50 AM, Shorah- said:

22-11 2022 11h00 est fungus 10 aquarqs

193%, around 17k

no infection

I will try this one tomorrow, thanks! I did find this one in the meantime:

7/23/22 11:30 AM GMT-6 (2/3 length)
Point Extraction, 2XP, elite threat

It’s in the infection zone so once in a while you’ll get this meteor you have to clear out that’s part of the season event. 7 arquarqs, 10 fester fleas - which may be tough to spot sometimes - and a guaranteed event. Doing solo it took me 20 minutes give or take but I got at least 17k experience. Wish it was full length so we get extra xp but it’s the best one I can find for now!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played this point extraction 8 times and found a bittergem 5 of those times, that seems too good to be luck considering how rare bittergems are supposed to be. Obviously the level grind is so long that you'll almost definitely get the bittergems you need for the trophy by the time you're done, but I thought I'd share it anyway. It's not the best level for xp though, there's a lithophage outbreak which takes a couple of extra minutes and you only need to find 7 aquarqs.

27/12/2022 14:00 - UTC+00:00 London

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Looks like this was patched. You're still able to pick and choose a mission by manipulating the time. However, the enemies will spawn no matter what. Seems like best bet now is to just look for easy modifier missions with double XP and to do it at a comfortable haz level. For what it's worth, Bosco seemed to be active again. I tried this on a point extraction mission without Molly, but I assume she was also fixed. This may open up more missions to complete with the date manipulation, as opposed to just the non-Molly ones.

• Like 4

• 10 months later...