Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

1 minute ago, captain_evil777 said:

Fuahhhh… not enough, I want a refund on my previous wrong purchases due to misrepresentation in the trophy description. If PP is gentlemen enough, honour the description, change the programming code and pop the trophy for us!

Maybe in a parallel universe, but I highly doubt they change the code

At first when people debating over the definition of “destined”, I still can accept either definition to a certain extend, with the benefit of doubts that it may be translated from other languages etc. But if it is indeed these 3 cars mentioned above, the description is way off!

10 minutes ago, Hobzy said:

Ford: 4.6

Jaguar: 12

Ferrari: ~8

Shelby: 20

45m for all four. I have the credits at least but god knows how long it'll take for them to cycle through the dealership.

Since the price is known, I assumed they have appeared before. Anybody happens to purchase all four or at least any 3 out of these 4 to test the theory?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, captain_evil777 said:

At first when people debating over the definition of “destined”, I still can accept either definition to a certain extend, with the benefit of doubts that it may be translated from other languages etc. But if it is indeed these 3 cars mentioned above, the description is way off!

Since the price is known, I assumed they have appeared before. Anybody happens to purchase all four or at least any 3 out of these 4 to test the theory?

No the Ferrari and Shelby haven't, but we know the Daytona will be 20m and the Ferrari is likely to be 8-10 based on its actual real world value.

I bought these 3 legendaries:

Sauber Mercedes C9 

Jaguar XJR-9

Mazda 787B

no trophy -_-

I guess, poor trophy description aside, we'll have to see if the trophy pops from using the same 3 cars from the dream race trophy in GT5 (Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car)

at this point I'm not buying any more cars until the 3 cars are confirmed and ppl start popping the trophy. I currently have 30m credits. I'll just farm until I'm at 60m to be on the safe side in case there are 3 cars at 20m each

Edited by MonaSaxPayne
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Junes_3007 said:

Maybe in a parallel universe, but I highly doubt they change the code

If they can’t change the code, then give the three cars to all of us for free through tickets etc. Just like the 1M free CR when they screwed up the sever maintenance schedule, this time round they screwed up the trophy description. This is just service recovery effort.

This trophy description/ glitch whatever it is, should be the top priority on their list (over PS4 PS5 trophy sync or whatever pp calculator glitch). At the very least, amend that description so that people don’t again bursted another 45M for the so called “theory” and once again disappointed to find out that the trophy don’t pop!

6 minutes ago, schlafhund said:

Give them away for free because of a trophy description that’s not 100 % clear in a game which has stated one of the goals to be car collecting?

Get real, dude.

I am just stating options.

It depends if it is just "not 100% clear" (as you stated) or it is 100% false.

Giving them for free is just one of the options I stated (considering many of us have already spent money and grinding for multiple legendary cars that fit the description, of course they can set conditions to limit the giving for free to only these group of people.

Many other options I have stated, including changing the code, amending the description etc. At least some action instead of inaction. Even they change the description to "Acquire all 400+ cars", it may be even more accurate and relevant.

I sent the following question about the "Legendary 3 cars" trophy to the game progression glitch restoration request.
Does the inability to obtain the trophy correspond to a "progression glitch" and has the corresponding vehicle that satisfies the trophy conditions appeared yet? Or is it not a bug? We would appreciate verification of the following.
Currently awaiting reply.

5 minutes ago, schlafhund said:

To be brutally honest, all your options are quite terrible.

For whoever spent MTX — lol. For grinders — What’s the issue? I’ve spent many hours grinding as well but I also plan to keep playing GT7 once I’ve got the platinum trophy, maybe this isn’t the case with many others here? Are you just going to uninstall it and move on to some other game?

Inaction is fine here because there’s no change needed.

Noted on my terrible options. 

Acknowledged your opinion that inaction is fine, no change needed. 

Maybe I over-reacted, since you have rightly pointed out that I will keep playing this game, I shall go back to grinding and work towards collecting all 400+ cars, if this damn trophy wants to pop, it will, just a matter of time. Thank you.

• Like 3

Just bought the 787B, R92CP and XJR9.

No trophy....

787B and XJR9 are both lê mans winners. They should count, no? If so I'm missing only one, since I don't think the r92cp counts. Anyone with the Mercedes c9 and or Ford mk40 buy these new ones and validate please.

Edited by KirekkusuPT

1 minute ago, IIDRAGONSSSII said:

I can confirm 100% by myself that the car: Jaguar XJR-9 '88 - 2.500.000 IS A LEGENDARY CAR.

Just bought it and it was my first legendary car, trophy unlocked screens:

https://ibb.co/ngdmMX0

https://ibb.co/vckjVjj

I am not sure about the language on your screenshot. But I think we are over a silver colour trophy.

47 minutes ago, captain_evil777 said:

Noted on my terrible options. 

Acknowledged your opinion that inaction is fine, no change needed. 

Maybe I over-reacted, since you have rightly pointed out that I will keep playing this game, I shall go back to grinding and work towards collecting all 400+ cars, if this damn trophy wants to pop, it will, just a matter of time. Thank you.

Perhaps I was overreacting as well, I may have been a bit harsh, apologies in that case. But I just thought your words about refunding and reprogamming what triggers the trophy and/or changing the description completely were a tad ridiculous. I mean, a refund for what exactly? And the description is or has been a slight mystery but I wouldn’t call it all frustrating. Sure, it may cause some frustration but there’s a certain charm to it. And eventually it’ll all be figured out anyway. Being here from the start we’re all being a bit time gated, sitting at 97 % but yeah, whatever.

Unless one’s going for a first platinum there isn’t really any need to jump on all cars and buy them immediately.

9 minutes ago, IIDRAGONSSSII said:

I can confirm 100% by myself that the car: Jaguar XJR-9 '88 - 2.500.000 IS A LEGENDARY CAR.

Just bought it and it was my first legendary car, trophy unlocked screens:

https://ibb.co/ngdmMX0

https://ibb.co/vckjVjj

That’s “Living with a Legend” which you get for buying any car at the legendary dealership.

• Like 2