trophies not synced

scorpafied

I read the rules and this doesnt seem to be written so id like to ask here. A number of years ago i earned the killzone 2 plat and never synced as i had a dispute with sony when there servers got hacked at the time.

This lead me to switch to xbox for about 7 years not earning any trophies. In the last year ive slowly been cleaning my backlog and just now noticed i have unsynced trophies.

I imagine now that killzone 2 is unobtainable randomly syncing up a game with stupidly old timestamps might seem suspicious. So i want to ask if i sync this up am i gonna get flagged or will i be fine?

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

The Cheater Removers have the final say, but I’m going to guess they’ll flagged pretty quickly. 

@B1rvine @Squirlruler

Ahh ok. So better to leave it unsynced then. I thought that might be the case. But wasnt sure. Just a shame cause that would of been a nice additttion to my list  but ohh well

Edited by scorpafied

For more info, there is a thread with the current flaggable offences:

This looks like it would fall under the flaggable offence of:

Timestamp Synchronization Manipulation

Trophies should appear on your profile as they would “if they immediately synced to the PlayStation Network.” Do not manipulate timestamps by:

• Purposely waiting extended periods of time to sync your trophies in a manner that appears to break other listed rules.

Of course, the CRT members would have the final say on this though.

Edited by Stevieboy