Tip- crafting is your friend

ArtMontef

Just a tip for people- investing in crafting greatly helps you with many trophies. 

With money exploits patched out crafting is the best way to make money, and it's not even an exploit, just a proper way to make money. Don't sell weapons you loot, turn them into crafting materials and stock up. Unlock ability to craft legendary equipment. 

Now just look around your crafting screen what are your most expensive items you can make. Craft them and sell them. This allows you to work towards few trophies- crafting 3 legendary items, autojock to buy all cars, 10 out of 10 to reach max level in one of the talents and you also get needed money for some expensive tech from ripper docs. 

My way of doing it was market next to jig jig street, there is a vendor there that sells crafting materials and there is a ripper doc that has around 25k+ cash. I got some parts from disassembling guns and outfits, bought some parts from the vendor, craft most expensive items (it was netrunner outfit for me at first, worth over 2800 eddies, later I got a gun worth 3k). Sell few items back to the vendor, go to the ripper, sell her another pile of items, wait 24-36hours for their stock and money to refill, rinse and repeat. If I got bored and tired of buying the parts for crafting I just went to do some side gigs, ncpd scanners or buy few cars. Then come back with fresh materials etc.

There is no need to do it in one big go. Also there is no need to do all of this from the start, I would even recommend doing it as late in a game as possible, simply because you will have unlocked better crafting recipes by then. Also, by unlocking some perks you can get better parts for disassebling the guns and clothes, you can even get a perk that gives you a chance to create items for free (which is basically free money). 

Trust crafting. Believe in crafting. Crafting will guide you

• Like 4

When I platted this game it was amazing to see how many people shoved off crafting. It really is a valuable thing especially if you focus a netrunner build. With the amount of hacking you do in this game you should have an abundance of materials by the end allowing you it craft many legendary quick hacks or even weapons. Especially if you were using that high intelligence stat to hack, unlock, etc everything you could find for more looting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

When I platted this game it was amazing to see how many people shoved off crafting. It really is a valuable thing especially if you focus a netrunner build. With the amount of hacking you do in this game you should have an abundance of materials by the end allowing you it craft many legendary quick hacks or even weapons. Especially if you were using that high intelligence stat to hack, unlock, etc everything you could find for more looting. 

This. People really sleep on netrunning. It's super satisfying to just obliterate 20 enemies with legendary quickhacks without anyone noticing you were even there. 

Made 4 playthroughs, pure netrunner, sniper/blades, light guns and now netrunner/blades build. Netrunner definitely worked best for me. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ArtMontef said:

This. People really sleep on netrunning. It's super satisfying to just obliterate 20 enemies with legendary quickhacks without anyone noticing you were even there. 

Made 4 playthroughs, pure netrunner, sniper/blades, light guns and now netrunner/blades build. Netrunner definitely worked best for me. 

I did three playthroughs. First one I made a character based on Batou from Ghost in the Shell. Maxed Body, decent hacks and mainly pistol with Lmg for tight situations. Second playthrough was a stealthy femme fatale focusing on mantis blades and disabling hacks only (lose sight, hearing, etc). Third playthrough was pure netrunner where I challenged myself to play mostly pacifist.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've just always been the "Jack of all trades" type in RPG's. I've never been one to focus on builds...I just put points into what sounds cool. 

But crafting very very easily got me the Ten out of Ten trophy. I made a save, and broke down literally everything I had until I had 5000+ Uncommon crafting components and just crafted 1000+ Uncommon Frag Grenades, dismantled them, crafted a 1000+ more and repeated this process. I went from Level 6 to 20 in literally 7 minutes...I was going up multiple levels sometimes with each craft. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2022 at 6:41 PM, ArtMontef said:

Currently in my first playthrough and I chose the Netrunning path followed by Crafting...lot of fun as you say.

My only complaint is it now makes the game super easy, even on 'Very Hard' mode.