TROPHY BUG

The-One__R8

28 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes, there is a PS4 version of this game that doesn't sync :(. Also note there's a trophy for milking cows 200 times that doesn't pop either :(.

I have the trophy. I only have 75 tasks left and save Lars. I got to milk 200 cows yesterday

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The trophy bug for Lars will never be patched. I contacted the support for the game and here is the answer I just received this morning …

Hey, 
Unfortunately, we can't do anything about Harvest Life because the development team behind it no longer exists :(

Cheers, 
Flo 

-- 

Community Ambassador

• Like 1

On 18/05/2022 at 11:17 AM, Amalrik69 said:

The trophy bug for Lars will never be patched. I contacted the support for the game and here is the answer I just received this morning …

That’s a shame! I was tempted to start a new play through and ignore him until a quest or a task came along.

In order to get the rest of the trophies, I found you have to do them in one sitting.

ie milk 200 cows without quitting to the menu

Best way I found was to just fill your farm with 1 animal and aim for one at a time.

To know how I was doing I popped all my eggs and milk into the storage as opposed to the selling container.

Hope that helps! I have all the rest of the trophies.

25 minutes ago, rednaxnxam said:

This stinks.  I wonder if there's any chance another development team could procure this game and patch it... seems a lot of work was put into the game for it to be left in the wind.

Unlikely. Indivisible is in the same situation but it has been 2-3 years now since the devs were disbanded and its DLC left in an uncompletable state with some trophies that are unobtainable :(.

• 7 months later...
There is hope.
I got this mail.

I am very sorry but in this case we were just the publisher and no it´s not that easy with just diving into a code ( especially when it's not your one).

As you may also read in the formu, due to covid we didn't find a new team for Harvest Life. 
But I will still try to check if there is anything we can do!

Happy New Year,
Flo

• 5 months later...
On 5/1/2023 at 20:32, TheRailwayKing said:
C'è speranza.
Ho ricevuto questa posta.

Mi dispiace molto, ma in questo caso eravamo solo l'editore e no, non è così facile immergersi semplicemente in un codice (soprattutto quando non è il tuo).

Come puoi leggere anche nel form, causa covid non abbiamo trovato un nuovo team per Harvest Life. 
Ma cercherò comunque di verificare se c'è qualcosa che possiamo fare!

Buon Anno,
Flo

Any news? :(