"Let In Some Air" and "Dog Lover" trophies

evisarator

These trophies are stopping me from obtaining the platinum for this game. I've tried many times to unlock them, no luck. And yes, the game is fully updated. Could someone explain to me exactly how they had unlocked these two trophies?

EDIT: I originally started the game offline. After updating, these trophies were still not unlocking. After deleting Hotline Miami, I re-downloaded and updated it again, the trophies have now unlocked.

Edited by Evi

These trophies are stopping me from obtaining the platinum for Hotline Miami. I've tried, and tried to unlock them, no luck. And yes, the game is fully updated. Could someone explain to me, exactly how they had unlocked these two trophies?

Just keep on trying, they're not supposed to be glitched after the patch.

• Like 1

Just keep on trying, they're not supposed to be glitched after the patch.

"Just keep on trying" Why, yes. Because after smashing over 600 glass panes in total for example, the "Let In Some Air" trophy has still failed to unlock. How exactly did you obtain the trophy?

Edited by Evi

Sorry to hear it's not working mate, that's a bit strange. Mine unlocked as I was just playing through the story normally. I think it was on that level with the dance floor (3 guys on the dance floor below you, 1 guy + 1 dog in the left room and 1 in the right) after trying numerous times to get A+ haha. I was bludgeoning the dog to death each time with the crowbar or the baseball bat, and then usually throwing it through the glass panels on the side to knock one (or more) of the dance floor guys out before running in and finishing them off with my fists.

So sorry, but not sure what the issue is in your case mate, that's a bit strange.

"Just keep on trying" Why, yes. Because after smashing over 600 glass panes in total, for example, the "Let In Some Air" trophy has still failed to unlock. How exactly did you obtain the trophy?

Did you install the patch? because those trophies were glitched @ launch but the developer released a patch to fix those trophies

Did you install the patch? because those trophies were glitched @ launch but the developer released a patch to fix those trophies

Yes. I know they were glitched, however, even after installing the patch, they're still failing to pop. For the "Let In Some Air" trophy, for example, must I complete a level after smashing glass panes for it to count towards the trophy?

He definitely hasn't installed the patches.

I haven't? Oh, ok. 

Be sure to clear out the room of enemies first, then break the glass panes. If you break the glass and die then any panes you broke in that section will be reset, or so I've been told.

Hmm, according to a guide, after smashing all glass panes, you can let yourself die to continue farming them. Well, instead, I'll restart the level each time. 

Edited by Evi

• 2 months later...

Well I have a related problem. I can't get Dog Lover even after the patch. I've tried reinstalling it numerous times and it won't unlock. Do I have to finish the chapter for them to count towards the trophy? 

I am pretty sure you need to at least finish the chapter for them to count.