Really fun game with a few 'annoying' trophies

14 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

@turniplord Read your review. Looks good. Are any of the Random Acts of Kindness missable? 

No, I advise doing them as they appear in each chapter (as a certain number appear in each from Chapter 2 onwards), but if you don't then they'll appear in sequence throughout.

For example, if you've left them and moved on through a few chapters, as soon as you complete a side mission and moved off the screen, the quest giver will show up on the map with the next quest in the series for you to grab and complete.

The only issue is, you 'may' run into the same issue I had and complete all of them without enough stars to unlock all of the collection (due to a strange bug). So, completing them all as you go should ensure you'll have enough to unlock everything (that's why I had to play the game twice).

19 hours ago, Darkhan90 said:

Where can you find Griffon?

How do you trigger the weaknesses for Dragonalikes & Antgobblers?

Where are those Eye-Owls?

Griffon is on the Mountain pathway during chapter 5. If you've moved on and are now on Chapter 7, you have to go to the black fountain (in the fountain world - enter and move to the left). In there' go into the third door (second from the right), the dark mountain path leading to the demon king. In there you'll find all the creatures from the chapter 5 path which you may have missed, including Griffon.

Also, the Eye-owl and other monstrosities are also found in the Black Fountain within the various pathways.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 10:21 PM, turniplord said:

No, I advise doing them as they appear in each chapter (as a certain number appear in each from Chapter 2 onwards), but if you don't then they'll appear in sequence throughout.

For example, if you've left them and moved on through a few chapters, as soon as you complete a side mission and moved off the screen, the quest giver will show up on the map with the next quest in the series for you to grab and complete.

The only issue is, you 'may' run into the same issue I had and complete all of them without enough stars to unlock all of the collection (due to a strange bug). So, completing them all as you go should ensure you'll have enough to unlock everything (that's why I had to play the game twice).

Griffon is on the Mountain pathway during chapter 5. If you've moved on and are now on Chapter 7, you have to go to the black fountain (in the fountain world - enter and move to the left). In there' go into the third door (second from the right), the dark mountain path leading to the demon king. In there you'll find all the creatures from the chapter 5 path which you may have missed, including Griffon.

Also, the Eye-owl and other monstrosities are also found in the Black Fountain within the various pathways.

That door after you finish the game I only find Dream eating Tapir and Eyeball Hootie and Bone Head over and over again. I’m afraid maybe I gotta do a second play through and get Griffon in chapter 5 the first time around. I don’t know 

On 20/03/2022 at 0:56 AM, SuperJuanJuanito said:

That door after you finish the game I only find Dream eating Tapir and Eyeball Hootie and Bone Head over and over again. I’m afraid maybe I gotta do a second play through and get Griffon in chapter 5 the first time around. I don’t know 

Everything you missed in Chapter 5 will appear in the Mountain Path in the Black Fountain. But, their appearance has a low probability. You have to just keep walking back and forth, running from battles if the creatures that appear aren't the ones you want. It may take a while, but they'll all appear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, turniplord said:

Everything you missed in Chapter 5 will appear in the Mountain Path in the Black Fountain. But, their appearance has a low probability. You have to just keep walking back and forth, running from battles if the creatures that appear aren't the ones you want. It may take a while, but they'll all appear.

Thanks I found Griffon first attempt :)

On 14/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, turniplord said:

I also ran into a glitch where I needed 3 stars to unlock the final Collection item, but I only had 2 with all side-missions completed. Because of this, I had to replay the entire game and do all the side missions again, taking about 25 hours or so. I think this is probably an isolated glitch, but it was apparently also an issue in the Japanese release but was later patched to ensure it doesn't happen - NIS America has my save and are looking into this to see if it's replicable or not.

I had the same problem. In my second run I found that the glitch is in the chapter 2. I completed "The mischievous Wildcat" as first mission ganing 1 star, than saved. But when I reloaded the game this star disapperaed. This glitch can constantly be repetated.

Chapter 2 has 3 missions of 1 star each, if you complete them without reload and buy a piece of collection right away, you should be ok for the rest of the game.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...