DLC doesn't apply to Non-US account

prednin

7 minutes ago, prednin said:

I purchased the game plus Pizza DLC via US account but couldn't play the DLC on my main JP account.

Is there some workaround for it?

I posted the same question to the dev on Twitter but no reply returned yet sure enough.1f614.png

Most DLC is region locked and requires the base game from the same region. I’m going to suggest your best option is requesting a refund. 

Some DLCs act like services/subscriptions thus they're tied to the account that bought the said DLC. An example of this is Street Fighter V DLCs.

That's the only explanation I can think of and if that's the case, unfortunately, there's no workaround for it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mohd_AAAA said:

Some DLCs act like services/subscriptions thus they're tied to the account that bought the said DLC. An example of this is Street Fighter V DLCs.

That's the only explanation I can think of and if that's the case, unfortunately, there's no workaround for it.

This^

If you've made sure that both accounts are set as primaries and the DLC still doesn't work, it means the DLC is an account bound unlock key so won't work on anything other than the account that bought it :(.

Thanks for answers suggesting me a lot.

Since my case is so-called "off label use", refund is unlikely to happen anyway?

I don't know the next patch will solve my problem, there is nothing I can do at this point.

The dev seemingly prioritize Steam users over PS4 player, sad enough.