Best Weapons?

Arc-Tangent-

I'm finally able to upgrade more easily and I'm curious. What would you say is the best weapon for each character? I know a lot of it depends on personal preference and play style, but it's still something that would be nice to have some input on. And I wouldn't mind trying something different. So far I've upgraded the Axis Blade to Enkindler for Light, the Belladonna Wand to Marlboro Wand for Vanille, and Pandoran Spear to Calamity Spear for Fang. 

Before I put out my list, let me let you know that at the end I was using Fang, Vanille, and Lightning, so the weapons for Snow, Sazh, and Hope didn't really matter to me.

Lightning:  Lionheart

Fang:  Dragoon Lance

Vanille:  Belladona

Snow:  Paladin

Hope and Sazh:  Sorry I forgot :(

Lionheart for Lightning, Belladonna thing for Vanilla and the rest you pick.

Lionheart because (if i remember right) it can give a random stagger, like you just started a battle then you attack the monster and it gets staggered instantly. Belladonna for Vanille because it gives you a higher chance to kill a monster by using the Death spell, but then again it's been ages since i played this game so i may be wrong.

I got the belladonna wand for Vanille. But for all other characters I upgraded their starting weapons. They might not have special passive's like the other weapons but they are a lot cheaper to upgrade. Especially in the earlier chapters, if I remember correctly their starting weapons require 300 exp to get to level 2. Most other weapons I found useful required 800 exp.

The other weapons eventually turnout better but I never had any trouble using the upgraded versions of their originals. Except the Malboro want for Vanille. Improved debuffing II is very useful to have.