AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

2 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Will create a discord server later, not very discord savvy but if others would like to help set it up that'd be great. I think people are messaging a little fast forums about issues and I think discord can help solve the problem. Let me know if you're able to help with a discord server.

I'm not that experienced with discord servers but i think we can report the errors there much easier via the channels.

I will join that server!

Been working with 1.7 overnight, and through the day while I've been at work,  both times it wound up corking it maybe 4 hours in, which is not terrible, but because I couldn't monitor it, yeah, 4 hour spin race lol. I should note I am also utilizing a C7 corvette (menu book gift) maxed out with the exact same settings, and they work pretty well for a few hours until what I assume is a random torque oversteer because it's not as god tier as the Tomahawk, or CPU randomly decided to spin the car. Just wanted to say thanks so much for your work on this, it's really appreciated. 

0.7 AHK (PS5 + Timing) works absolutely perfect.

Initially I was struggling with the Pixel method (I think it may be due to lag of the Remote Play, as it tends to freeze when going into menus), but changing it to Timing works like a charm (button presses are being recognized even with RP frozen). Many thanks @Septomor

Just created an account to say a huge thanks to the creator of this robot stuff. I mean, you are almost a genius. Thats because this afk simply doesnt work on my high end Dell here in my place, but works on my office's lazy and old Pc.

I dont know why this, but whatever. You are the fucking Man. Another big thanks. And for the folks whos strugling to make It work, try a different device. 

Discord invite

10 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

@Septomor Seeing so many reports about the 0.5, decided to give it a try. It has been running here flawlessly (PS5) for almost two hours now, never missed a pixel detection point, menu navigation or clean race bonus.

This is great to hear, I'll leave v0.5 up along with the latest on the front page since many people seem to find it the best for now.

• Like 1

Hi Septomor,

First, thank you so much for what you've put together for the community to enjoy. i encountered two problems : one on version 0.5 that I tested yesterday, one with version 0.8 that I tested just now.

0.5 : runs 3 races perfectly, then in the beginning of the 4th races, the car hits another car and spins

0.8 : runs the first race perfectly until the 6th lap, where the car just stops accelerating, but then proceeds to accelerate again, finish the race, but then nothing happens and the script doesn't replay the race ; it gets stuck in the leaderboard screen.

I set the script on pixel mode, using 360p remote play. 

Edit : just right now, it moved from the results screen - but it does it really slowly. Like it takes 5 seconds to do each manipulation to restart the race.

Edit 2 : It got stuck again on "play replay", just before pressing on "next race"

I'll try with the stable 0.5 and let you know

13 minutes ago, turkish4040 said:

Hi Septomor,

First, thank you so much for what you've put together for the community to enjoy. i encountered two problems : one on version 0.5 that I tested yesterday, one with version 0.8 that I tested just now.

0.5 : runs 3 races perfectly, then in the beginning of the 4th races, the car hits another car and spins

0.8 : runs the first race perfectly until the 6th lap, where the car just stops accelerating, but then proceeds to accelerate again, finish the race, but then nothing happens and the script doesn't replay the race ; it gets stuck in the leaderboard screen.

I set the script on pixel mode, using 360p remote play. 

Edit : just right now, it moved from the results screen - but it does it really slowly. Like it takes 5 seconds to do each manipulation to restart the race.

Edit 2 : It got stuck again on "play replay", just before pressing on "next race"

I'll try with the stable 0.5 and let you know

Tested stable 0.5, does the same as my initial problem with yesterday's 0.5 (except this time the problem occurs on 3rd race)

8 works correctly for me in ps5 pixel mode, apart the infinite replay loop after the first race. The race itself and the X button presses after are correct. I have not finished all cafe missions, previously panam was the last championship and v.0.5 worked perfectly. Today I opened wtc 600 and now 0.5 fails. It selects the last one (wtc 600)

Timing is all wrong on 0.8 and does not work at all after the race. It goes into replay and keeps changing cars.

So now nothing works until i finish all cafes and then i must go back to 0.5.

The 0.8 has a problem with the replay infinite loop, i dont see any other problems. Also the menu left 1 works correctly for me and chooses the correct championship. If I click colorp2 while in the after race screen, it selects correctly the next race, but in the race after then the same replay loop happens again. Tried with 1000 delay, no difference.

my monitor resolution ->2560x1440 main (where remote + script runs) + 1920x1080 second monitor.

A big thanks to @Septomor first

However I tried all the script in this thread and doesn't work on PS4 Thick.

I'm not a programmer or IT elites but the main problem from my guess is the button setup for PS4 & PS5 are different?
I tried to use the "O" button as the accelerator and the 1st race will start properly

But after finishing the 1st race, it will either fall into replay loop / if it can goes to 2nd race and start, it will spin right at the 2nd race started.

So is it the button configuration of PS4 & PS5 different?

Or should there be any script just for PS4?

Or even there are differences in PS4 thick & slim?

Thanks all in advance.

Hi there, 

i have farm from $2m to $8m yesterday, but once i login again this morning, all my save seem back to 22-Mar-2022.
Anyone facing same issue with me?

1 hour ago, terencelyl7411 said:

A big thanks to @Septomor first

However I tried all the script in this thread and doesn't work on PS4 Thick.

I'm not a programmer or IT elites but the main problem from my guess is the button setup for PS4 & PS5 are different?
I tried to use the "O" button as the accelerator and the 1st race will start properly

But after finishing the 1st race, it will either fall into replay loop / if it can goes to 2nd race and start, it will spin right at the 2nd race started.

So is it the button configuration of PS4 & PS5 different?

Or should there be any script just for PS4?

Or even there are differences in PS4 thick & slim?

Thanks all in advance.

Please follow the first post, the setting must use X button as accelerator.

the new script v0.8 had posted at P.14, you can follow @Septomor instruction to test. 

I think I know what my issue is. I think the timing is off for the race. Coming out of the final turn, the car is coasting and you can see little blips in the speed like the auto hotkey is tapping x to get through the menus. By the time I cross the finish line, Auto Hotkey is trying to get through menus far ahead of where I actually am. When I'm at the replay menu, Auto Hotkey thinks it's back selecting the PanAm race again. The replay jumps around like it's hitting down -> right -> right -> right -> right ->right -> right. 

I think it's because I absolutely ass blast one of the cars in front of me at the start of the race causing me to finish the race 10 seconds slower than expected. Happens in both the .5 and .8 versions.