AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

another request for a new discord invite, hopefully one that wont expire.

i thought i had everything setup, but after clicking start on the .exe box, nothing happens. i would try some of the older versions, but the "all scripts" link in the first post lead to the dropbox homepage. did i miss something? did they bork the scripts with the 1.13 update??? seems like that would be a system update thing, not a game update that would break the remote play scripts

Hey there so I got the Septmor script working it's running and looping except when it goes to the menu it selects tokyo not pan am.  Any clue why or how to fix it in the coding?  I'm TERRIBLE at coding so I'm not sure where the script decides to hit left 6 times vs two.

42 minutes ago, BenHarveyMusic said:

Hey!

This may have been answered somewhere in this thread, however its nearing 700 comments.

Can someone confirm if this works on Mac? Really tempted to save enough for the legendary cars trophy. 

Works fine through a Boot Camp with Windows 10 installed. 

I seem to be completely stuck, I've done everything that is explained, sat staring at the retry pause menu, press start on the script and nothing happens. 

Can someone point me in the right direction?  I'm trying the PanAmerican1 V0.9.AHK method.  Have also tried PanAmerican1 V0.9.exe option and it's just the same.

I desperately want it to work as well haha.

On 4/28/2022 at 10:06 AM, Aryis said:

Hey there so I got the Septmor script working it's running and looping except when it goes to the menu it selects tokyo not pan am.  Any clue why or how to fix it in the coding?  I'm TERRIBLE at coding so I'm not sure where the script decides to hit left 6 times vs two.

You can adjust it I think with the dropdown that by default says Right, then has a blue 6 to the right of it. Can change that to Left 2 and it might help you? 

Also, for the Color P2 detection to work best in Pixel mode, I've found that you have to set this setting on the PS4 to the biggest so it fills whole screen. I had it smaller once and had a lot of issues. 

"To set the display area of the game screen to match the TV screen, select  (Settings) > [Sound and Screen] > [Display Area Settings]."

But if it is already working don't worry about that. 

• Like 1

It seemingly no longer works since 1.15 update, which is gutting.

It now just gets stuck on the replay / play replay screen and then goes round in circles doing that.

Some of the cars are almost unobtainable from the legendary showroom without a bit of farming. 

On 5/31/2022 at 5:35 AM, JayCray1989 said:

It seemingly no longer works since 1.15 update, which is gutting.

It now just gets stuck on the replay / play replay screen and then goes round in circles doing that.

Some of the cars are almost unobtainable from the legendary showroom without a bit of farming. 

Still works for me. I just checked. Read my previous post.

• Like 1

Hey all, hoping someone can help me out. I'm using 0.9 and I'm seem to be doing most things ok, as I can run the race and I think I set the colours correctly but nearly everytime, the race after setting the colours it ends up starting the second race instead of resigning the championship. I'm setting the menu system to PS4, pixel. My car is black

I'm using a PS4 slim. Is this potentially a loading time issue? How can I about extending the loading time if that's the fault? I tried changing the Constant in the script from 220000 to 240000 to no avail.

On 2022-06-13 at 7:14 AM, RogerSwitch said:

Hey all, hoping someone can help me out. I'm using 0.9 and I'm seem to be doing most things ok, as I can run the race and I think I set the colours correctly but nearly everytime, the race after setting the colours it ends up starting the second race instead of resigning the championship. I'm setting the menu system to PS4, pixel. My car is black

I'm using a PS4 slim. Is this potentially a loading time issue? How can I about extending the loading time if that's the fault? I tried changing the Constant in the script from 220000 to 240000 to no avail.

Had same issue as well, seems like colorcode can be a little diffrent each time, so u might need to press color P2 multiple times for it to work, or simply do as i did, download the AHK script and modify it so it keeps your changes after you close it.

IMPORTANT!!!
Do NOT cover the PS remote window, needs to be visual all the time.

Do NOT change PS remote window size, press the "MENU TEST" and leave it that size or Pixels will be in the wrong location.

1. Download Autohotkey and Latest AHK for PanAm v0.9 (links in first post) Aslo the EXE version to check colorcode.

2. Start the PSremote and complete the firs race manually, DONT move on past the first race completion screen where your time and the purple banner at the bottom shows!
3. now open the PanAmerican 1 V0.9.exe DO NOT hit start. now press the "MENU TEST" to get correct size for script to work, and then press "ColorP1"   to get the correct code for your computer.
4. Open PanAmerican1 V0.9.AHK in autohotkey to edit. at row 35 "color_check1 :=  0xEA0D06" and change to whatever your code is.
5. now back to psremote to press enter till you get to "Next race" screen, where you press the "menu test" and then "ColorP2" to get the colorcode for the green arrows.

6. Back to scipt and edit your value to row 36 color_check2 :=  0x24CA58.

7. Save script. then press CTRL+F7 to compile and create a exe in same location as AHK file.

8. Close the currently open script and reset race to start of race.

9. Open compiled script and press start.

hopefully it will work now, or you might need to repeat step to edit the colorcode again because it might change.

After i did this i had script running for 36h with NO issues, it even manages to get past the daily workout ticket screen.

past 12h i made  6,563,000 Cr (546,916 Cr an hour avarage)

5,4minutes per race loop (cant get faster racetimes than 3:56) 

Edited by frodrick
  • Like 1

Hi Guys, 

Anyone having an Issue with the AFK script after the 1.17 patch ? When I am using it after the first pan american race the Script ends race 2 but instead off re-entering the championship it opens the Asia/Oceania Locations and enters in the Autopolis circuit. I am not sure what version of the app I am using but if anyone can help me I will be glad (the AFK was very helpfull until now). 

Thanks a lot 

So 1.17 broke the script. When it goes back to the World circuit menu it goes over to Asia-Oceania instead of dropping and going over to the pan american. where in the script would I modify this?  I'm not great with scripts.

Thanks

1 hour ago, korentsyzolta283 said:

Hi Guys, 

Anyone having an Issue with the AFK script after the 1.17 patch ? When I am using it after the first pan american race the Script ends race 2 but instead off re-entering the championship it opens the Asia/Oceania Locations and enters in the Autopolis circuit. I am not sure what version of the app I am using but if anyone can help me I will be glad (the AFK was very helpfull until now). 

Thanks a lot 

Same problem.  I think they changed where the cursor lands when it comes back to the menu and that broke the script. I just asked where I would change this in the script as I'm not great with scripts.