AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

I believe I'm the only person who can't figure this out! And I have a degree in this stuff! 

I have spent hours trying to figure this out.  Could really use some advice from you awesome people.  Thanks in advance.

I am running a PS5 and only using a PC with single monitor.

I have followed all the steps as prescribed in the instructions.  Vehicle is setup exactly as required.  I can easily connect to RP and get to the pause screen with cursor over Retry. 

I have no problems opening the scripts.  Every time I click to start, the RP screen shrinks to the top left of the monitor and that is as far as i get.  Nothing happens.  I have tried every single script available. I watch the script screen and see the wheel spins for a second and after a few seconds the start appears to be press-able again. 

I have restarted both the laptop and the PS5 multiple times.  I have tried running in administrator permissions also.  

I'm throwing my hands up in the air here.  Need help please!

Just now, uscgfltmech said:

I believe I'm the only person who can't figure this out! And I have a degree in this stuff! 

I have spent hours trying to figure this out.  Could really use some advice from you awesome people.  Thanks in advance.

I have followed all the steps as prescribed in the instructions.  Vehicle is setup exactly as required.  I can easily connect to RP and get to the pause screen with cursor over Retry. 

I have no problems opening the scripts.  Every time I click to start, the RP screen shrinks to the top left of the monitor and that is as far as i get.  Nothing happens.  I have tried every single script available. I watch the script screen and see the wheel spins for a second and after a few seconds the start appears to be press-able again. 

I have restarted both the laptop and the PS5 multiple times.  I have tried running in administrator permissions also.  

It'll be easier if you can follow up on the discord, but with is it activating the retry and just not accelerating? Or does it do nothing at all after moving remote play https://discord.gg/auY4AvD8

1 hour ago, Septomor said:

It'll be easier if you can follow up on the discord, but with is it activating the retry and just not accelerating? Or does it do nothing at all after moving remote play https://discord.gg/auY4AvD8

Thanks for the help.  For anyone else, my problem was I was trying to use the PS5 controller instead of the keyboard keys.  Thats what prevented the script from executing.

On 2.04.2022 at 7:44 PM, ManiaWP said:

If you're playing GT7 for trophies and the legendary car trophy is earnt not bought, is there a real need to farm credits?

On the other hand Kaz mentioned that he doesn't want people mechanically repeat grinding to be able to buy things so probably he also thinks that current economy is far from perfect.

2 hours ago, supach_ said:

On the other hand Kaz mentioned that he doesn't want people mechanically repeat grinding to be able to buy things so probably he also thinks that current economy is far from perfect.

Yeah, but that was idiotic, as he said that RIGHT AFTER nerfing the rewards.

• Like 2

I'm looking to get the script running on Chromebook. I have Python, I have PS Remote Play. I don't have pyautogui.

It's been a couple weeks since they promised better payouts, and I'm thinking I can get the script up and running on Chromebook before that happens.

I have no experience using Python and haven't coded in over a decade. All help appreciated getting the script to run on Chrome OS

8 hours ago, pipedreams88 said:

I'm looking to get the script running on Chromebook. I have Python, I have PS Remote Play. I don't have pyautogui.

It's been a couple weeks since they promised better payouts, and I'm thinking I can get the script up and running on Chromebook before that happens.

I have no experience using Python and haven't coded in over a decade. All help appreciated getting the script to run on Chrome OS

you can try this: https://github.com/ByPrinciple/GT7-Scripts/tree/main/python_scripts

I have a python program going now which scans the 'track map' display in the minimap on the bottom right multifunction display, and steers accordingly.  It still hits the walls, as it doesn't brake for corners yet, but it is (a) goes faster as it's turning into the turn rather than into the wall in turns (30.x second laps at Blue Moon in the Tomahawk) and (b) may be able to work on other tracks - it just won me an arcade race in the Tomahawk on High Speed Ring, for example.

I'll hope to get it into shape and share it so that others can have a play if interested.

This may have been said before, but I feel like you should update your page septomor: if you upgraded your storage to a ssd on PS4 and PS4 Pro, the game will randomly go into an infinite loading screen while loading race 2. It has nothing to do with your script, but is a bug that PD has to fix.

• Like 1

The only Windows machine I have is a little black box (headless/no monitor so I RDP to it) in the cupboard with the router that runs Plex so I've been trying to run it from that, I had it working this afternoon but I was trying to get it running while disconnected and I messed things up, now I can't get the thing working again, right now it stops on the first corner of the 6th lap, any idea why that would be?

Also, my Base PP on this car 991.53 and with Hards on the front and the same values as the image it's PP is 972.45, I feel like I've missed something on this, why don't these match up?

Edit: 6th Lap not 5th

Edited by Arrold

7 hours ago, Arrold said:

The only Windows machine I have is a little black box (headless/no monitor so I RDP to it) in the cupboard with the router that runs Plex so I've been trying to run it from that, I had it working this afternoon but I was trying to get it running while disconnected and I messed things up, now I can't get the thing working again, right now it stops on the first corner of the 6th lap, any idea why that would be?

Also, my Base PP on this car 991.53 and with Hards on the front and the same values as the image it's PP is 972.45, I feel like I've missed something on this, why don't these match up?

Edit: 6th Lap not 5th

The most obvious thing to do would be to go to 'Variables' and put a slightly higher number in the 'turn length' box I think, maybe increase from 220000 to 230000 to give it another ten seconds race time.

I wouldn't worry too much about the PP, it seems to change with mileage and oil condition.  Mine works fine even with a lower PP than that, it's far from critical.

Does your script works after patch 1.11? Mine isn't. I use the older version, without PixelSearch cause i do stuff on my pc. What can i do? After finishing the firsr race, when it gets to the 2nd race, it doesn't hit exit, instead it hits start (for the 2nd race). Can you please fix that and provide us with the new exe, but without the usage of PixelSearch?

Thanx in advance!

Edited by karpathoulas667

3 hours ago, karpathoulas667 said:

Does your script works after patch 1.11? Mine isn't. I use the older version, without PixelSearch cause i do stuff on my pc. What can i do? After finishing the firsr race, when it gets to the 2nd race, it doesn't hit exit, instead it hits start (for the 2nd race). Can you please fix that and provide us with the new exe, but without the usage of PixelSearch?

Thanx in advance!

I'm using 0.9 and still works fine with no problems at all on latest patch

On 01/04/2022 at 8:05 PM, Septomor said:

We've been trying to figure this out on discord, I think turning off HDR should work

I can confirm that turning HDR off doesn't work.

I'm using the latest version & with my screen set to 2160p it gets stuck in the replay loop & will not come out of it even clicking on ColorP2 doesn't work. I have tried this with HDR on & off but it remains the same.

When I lower my screen resolution to 1080p it works every time with & without HDR on.

The only thing I ever have to do is click ColorP1 after the first race to get past the menu screen after that it works like a charm, I've had it running for over 24hrs non stop without any issues.

On 08/04/2022 at 9:42 AM, Oi_Oi_JC said:

I can confirm that turning HDR off doesn't work.

I'm using the latest version & with my screen set to 2160p it gets stuck in the replay loop & will not come out of it even clicking on ColorP2 doesn't work. I have tried this with HDR on & off but it remains the same.

When I lower my screen resolution to 1080p it works every time with & without HDR on.

The only thing I ever have to do is click ColorP1 after the first race to get past the menu screen after that it works like a charm, I've had it running for over 24hrs non stop without any issues.

I thought you had to click the ColorP1/P2 and then change the color codes around line 35-36 in the script file for that function to have any effect, or does it do something by just clicking it?

Edit: Ignore me, I just found the other version!

Edited by ibiris
Dumbass

On 03/04/2022 at 0:17 AM, uscgfltmech said:

That’s weird. I did it and it worked perfectly first time. Like no problems at all. The only slight problem i had was it would stop after the first race, but once i clicked ColorP1 it just kept on going. Honestly i don’t know what to suggest. I literally do remote play, open up the program, press start and that’s it. It runs.