AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

1 hour ago, one_chipotle said:

It's different every time but just now I got 0x60907

ok thanks

I'll put the following in a spoiler in case it gets too long, most likely won't be though

Spoiler

Personally, the issue I was getting was the script finding the color2 too early and going out of sync, ultimately getting stuck at the replay.  It was finding the color but at the wrong screen.  I believe this is the issue that some people are experiencing here

Anyway, it's worth mentioning that I don't know anything about scripting and such, so I could easily be wrong on many levels, but I'll share what worked for me

If you're using the V0.9, around the line 255 of the script you should have the following:
;ToolTip, Found color 2, 100, 100, Screen
It seems that removing the '';'' at the start enables this function, so I simply changed it to:
ToolTip, Found color 2, 100, 100, Screen

The same thing but without the '';'' at the start.  Doing so enabled me to know if/when the script ever finds that color2.  A tooltip appears on the PS Remove Play window near the top left when/if that color is found.  It should appear at the ''Replay | To Next Race'' screen if everything works properly

Perhaps you, or anyone having this issue, could try that and let us know if the color2 is ever found, and if it is, at which screen.  If the color is indeed found, but too early, I may know what's causing it and may have a solution.  If it fails to ever find it then I have no clue

Sorry for making it sound so cryptic and complicated, a solution is probably way more obvious but I couldn't figure it out lol - probably just a resolution thing

On 3/21/2022 at 6:17 PM, Septomor said:

New version is up, hopefully this will fix it, I adjusted the beginning delay on turning, the idea is to thread the needle basically between the cars. Here's hoping but I haven't run into a spin out in an hour so far. @dotazured @GTP_Nuschel 

290 is really good, I'd be interested in seeing your script if possible, just because I think moving to python will help bring more developers into the game. As it is it's been quite a bit of work lol

edit: Messed up v0,5 link, is correct now

Thank you so much for your help. I've shut everything off for the night so I will try your advice tomorrow and post the results. Hopefully we can get it resolved ??

Hello 

I'm totally new here, I saw a youtube video but for an old version of the script

I'm on PS4 Pro

No problem with the remote play, I launch the race, then pause and put the cursor on Retry

I launched the PanAmerican1_V0.95.exe, choose the PS4 option (Pixel option too) and then Start the script. A small loading but after that nothing happened on the screen, it stay on the retry screen.

Do I modify something on the PanAmerican1_V0.95.AHK ?

Do I need to install other application ?

A small step by step after update could help new comers like me

Than you for your help

13 minutes ago, absolom91 said:

Hello 

I'm totally new here, I saw a youtube video but for an old version of the script

I'm on PS4 Pro

No problem with the remote play, I launch the race, then pause and put the cursor on Retry

I launched the PanAmerican1_V0.95.exe, choose the PS4 option (Pixel option too) and then Start the script. A small loading but after that nothing happened on the screen, it stay on the retry screen.

Do I modify something on the PanAmerican1_V0.95.AHK ?

Do I need to install other application ?

A small step by step after update could help new comers like me

Than you for your help

Ok finally the script start the race after reboot my computer

Now don't really understand the ColorP1 and P2, It stuck on some screen and stay until he decide to go further or I clic on P1 or P2, is it a pattern learning ?

How to config to quit the second race and do the first one again and again ?

thank you

34 minutes ago, absolom91 said:

Ok finally the script start the race after reboot my computer

Now don't really understand the ColorP1 and P2, It stuck on some screen and stay until he decide to go further or I clic on P1 or P2, is it a pattern learning ?

How to config to quit the second race and do the first one again and again ?

thank you

Ok I tested with the PanAmerican1 V0.701.exe and it works perfectly to run the race, exit and restart a session

Amazing job 

I swapped in an SSD into my PS4 Pro last week and tweaked the timing for my console but now it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen for Race 2 after a couple successful runs. Might try a reinstall and if not that, seeing if the old HDD works better. Granted, it is kind of a cheapo Silicon Power 1TB and the performance hasn't been all that great to begin with, so I might have just wasted my time.

30MAR22 - this is what worked for me:

PS5 Digital Edition, launch model

Script version 0.701 (.exe version)

Running as Administrator (right click the icon when you run it)

Variables - unchanged

ColorP1 - unused

ColorP2 - unused

PS5 radio button - selected

Pixel radio button - selected

Screen resolution on laptop - 1920x1080

Car settings - as per the screen shot at the beginning (i.e. transmission: 410), EXCEPT, tyres are Sports: Hard all round

Assist settings - as per the screen shots

This has been running perfectly fine now for an hour. Not getting stuck on the results screen, not incorrectly advancing to the next race.

Not always getting the clean racing bonus as it does seem to randomly smash into about the third or fourth car you pass at high speed from time to time (varies each race)

Other issues:

Stable remote play connection - sometimes it stops/drops/lags, this may/will cause the script timing to get out of whack.

Tried:

Original script, transmission: 410, Front: SH, Rear: RS - advances to the second race instead of exiting the championship. Just does donuts on the second track until I stop it :) 

v0.9 script as-is, transmission 410, Front: SH, Rear: RS - gets stuck on results screen

To try:

Running v0.9 script, but using the ColorP1 option when it gets stuck on the results screen

On 22/03/2022 at 1:17 AM, Septomor said:

I'd be interested in seeing your script if possible, just because I think moving to python will help bring more developers into the game. As it is it's been quite a bit of work lol

I'm not Wendenhorn, but just posting this v simple python script.  This runs the race, starting from the same starting point as the AHK one, but doesn't do any menus or anything. 

It's purely time-based, and will work with the Remote Play window in the background.

Very simple script but may be useful as a starting point in case anyone wants to have a go themselves with python.  I'm now working on reading the screen, it's looking good - the 'minwinpy' library is really helpful here.

Note - not recommended for people who just want to get credits, this is just for anyone who wants to have a go at this with python.

import win32gui
import win32con
import win32api
from time import sleep

KEY_RETURN = 0x0D # ENTER key
KEY_RIGHT = 0x27 # RIGHT ARROW key
KEY_DOWN = 0x28 # DOWN ARROW key

hwndMain = win32gui.FindWindow(None, "PS Remote Play")
hwndChild = win32gui.GetWindow(hwndMain, win32con.GW_CHILD)

def depress(key):
    win32api.PostMessage(hwndChild, win32con.WM_KEYDOWN, key, 0)

def release(key):
    win32api.PostMessage(hwndChild, win32con.WM_KEYUP, key, 0)

def press(key):
    win32api.PostMessage(hwndChild, win32con.WM_KEYDOWN, key, 0)
    sleep(0.1)
    win32api.PostMessage(hwndChild, win32con.WM_KEYUP, key, 0)

right_intensity = 0.5
steer_cycle_time = 0.1

race_time = 230

loops = int(race_time / steer_cycle_time)

down_time = steer_cycle_time * right_intensity
up_time = steer_cycle_time * (1-right_intensity)

press(KEY_RETURN)

sleep(10)

depress(KEY_RETURN)
depress(KEY_DOWN)

for i in range(loops):
    depress(KEY_RIGHT)
    sleep(down_time)
    release(KEY_RIGHT)
    sleep(up_time)

release(KEY_RETURN)
release(KEY_DOWN)

On 2022/3/29 at 1:02 AM, gtxf-Samoht said:

I concur with the previous poster about network connection, poor connection is a source of general random failures with this script.  If you can't run an ethernet cable from your Playstation to the router, you could get an 'Ethernet over Powerline' kit and do it that way, likely much better than a flakey or distant wifi.

However in this particular case, I found that with the original script, the delay between pressing 'right' was a bit too short.  I changed the delay to 600ms between each press of the right button, ( in the "loop, %menu_loops% {" loop, at the bottom) and have had consistent success. I think this is a place the PS4 can lag a bit when you start scrolling, and drop a keypress as a result.  (The original author set up and tested the script on a PS5, which presumably doesn't lag here).

thanks for reply

But I found 3 part of "loop, %menu_loops% {"

And I do not sure which one is the delay variables
is it the Line 434 ones, and the "200" after Sleep?

G4K9Zrd.png

On 3/28/2022 at 5:12 PM, one_chipotle said:

Thank you so much for your help. I've shut everything off for the night so I will try your advice tomorrow and post the results. Hopefully we can get it resolved 1f44d.png1f44d.png

Right now I'm having some luck running .9ahk so I'm going to ride it until it messes up. 

Good morning everyone! until yesterday I was able to use the .exe version both 0.7 and 0.9, but since I went ahead with the gt café, also unlocking other gt700 championships, now when it comes out of the second race and returns to the races menu it always tries to select the latest league available. And unfortunately now it is no longer the Pan-American championship and therefore I no longer select that one but the gt700 championship. Did it happen to you too? how did you resolve in that menu, so that you select the Pan-American champion?

Do you know if the original author has in mind to create a new version that will fix this problem?
in any case he was a genius!

8 hours ago, jeffois said:

30MAR22 - this is what worked for me:

PS5 Digital Edition, launch model

Script version 0.701 (.exe version)

Running as Administrator (right click the icon when you run it)

Variables - unchanged

ColorP1 - unused

ColorP2 - unused

PS5 radio button - selected

Pixel radio button - selected

Screen resolution on laptop - 1920x1080

Car settings - as per the screen shot at the beginning (i.e. transmission: 410), EXCEPT, tyres are Sports: Hard all round

Assist settings - as per the screen shots

This has been running perfectly fine now for an hour. Not getting stuck on the results screen, not incorrectly advancing to the next race.

Not always getting the clean racing bonus as it does seem to randomly smash into about the third or fourth car you pass at high speed from time to time (varies each race)

Other issues:

Stable remote play connection - sometimes it stops/drops/lags, this may/will cause the script timing to get out of whack.

Tried:

Original script, transmission: 410, Front: SH, Rear: RS - advances to the second race instead of exiting the championship. Just does donuts on the second track until I stop it :) 

v0.9 script as-is, transmission 410, Front: SH, Rear: RS - gets stuck on results screen

To try:

Running v0.9 script, but using the ColorP1 option when it gets stuck on the results screen

After resting my console for a couple of hours, trying to run with the exact config that was working for me (0.701) is now looping at the replay screen. Could be related to poor stability with my RPlay connection though.

Same issue if I run 0.9, and use the ColorP1 option at the results list.

Back to the drawing/testing board!

1 hour ago, TaveVR said:

Good morning everyone! until yesterday I was able to use the .exe version both 0.7 and 0.9, but since I went ahead with the gt café, also unlocking other gt700 championships, now when it comes out of the second race and returns to the races menu it always tries to select the latest league available. And unfortunately now it is no longer the Pan-American championship and therefore I no longer select that one but the gt700 championship. Did it happen to you too? how did you resolve in that menu, so that you select the Pan-American champion?

Do you know if the original author has in mind to create a new version that will fix this problem?

In the AHK script window change from Right to Left, and from 6 to 2. Once you unlock another championship, revert to Right 6.

7 hours ago, Decill13 said:

thanks for reply

But I found 3 part of "loop, %menu_loops% {"

And I do not sure which one is the delay variables
is it the Line 434 ones, and the "200" after Sleep?

G4K9Zrd.png

Ok, in your code above, you want to change the 200 on line 438 to a longer wait, such as 600.

Explanation:

line 434 says 'run the following code in a loop'.  It will run it the number of times in the %menu_loop% variable - this is set to 6 when you've unlocked everything, but sometimes needs to be lower when there are not as many championships in the list.

line 435 says 'press the menu direction key down'.  Menu direction key is normally the right arrow (right on the D-pad).

line 436 says wait for 200 ms

line 437 says 'release the menu direction key'  (stop pressing it)

line 438 says wait for 200ms - this is the wait in between key presses, which I think benefits from being a bit longer on PS4s, to be more reliable

line 439 the closing } is the end of the loop.

So this whole loop lines 434 to 439 repeatedly presses 'right', typically six times, to move through the list of championships at the bottom of the World Circuits screen to the sixth item in the list, i.e. the Pan-American one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TaveVR said:

1 hour ago, Liquoid said:

In the AHK script window change from Right to Left, and from 6 to 2. Once you unlock another championship, revert to Right 6.

I don't think I understand your resolution correctly. You say to put left and value 2. I did it but then when he starts hacks he always tends to go to the last championship unlocked. I do not understand. Can you bend me more extensively, please?

Hello

Complete noob here when it comes to afk

I have downloaded the latest hotkey & followed the instructions but I am having a couple of issues, first one is after the race it gets stuck on the results page, I clicked the ColorP1 button & that fixed the issue but now it is stuck on the replay loop issue & I can't fix it can anyone tell me or show me what I need to do, thanks

Edit: looks like I have fixed it, I changed my PC screen resolution from 2160p to 1080p & now it works like a charm! ??

Edited by Oi_Oi_JC

I can get the script to work two times, then after the second time it goes to race the second race instead of quitting back out again.  Any idea why or how to fix it?

Ive tried 0.5 0.7 and 0.9, they all do the same thing and I have to do the ColorP1/P2 buttons to initially make it progress.

Edited by Edpsx