How on earth do you get Maylay shields?

I've been trying to find one for multiple hours now, and have spent 250+ eridium on the lootapult and completed every single other challenge in the game while waiting for one to pop up, and I haven't found one throughout any of the playthroughs I've done. It's my last challenge for the trophy and I'm starting to think that these don't even exist. There's literally almost zero info online about this game either; I get that its pretty much the same as the Borderlands 2 DLC but still.

Edited by shxrpay

They're pretty common. You may need to read the description, since some may not actually be called "Maylay" (look for "Roid damage" boost).

The Hide of Terramorphous is one example.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

They're pretty common. You may need to read the description, since some may not actually be called "Maylay" (look for "Roid damage" boost).

The Hide of Terramorphous is one example.

Was looking out for that, haven't found any of those either.

29 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Have you tried the vending machines?

Some of them sell shields. I think I got mine from there. It doesn’t have to be a good maylay shield.

I'll try that, thanks.

Edit: You guys were good luck or something, genuinely haven't seen one of these in the shop for the whole game and the second I open it up after the replies I find 2 of the shields ?

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 2