List of PS4 Games with Local Multiplayer

UndreyVITA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When my friends started getting PS4 I took a look at local MP chances on PS4 and what I was disappointed at is sports/driving games like MotoGP as well as F1 2013 I had on PS3 don't have a chance to play championships/careers as local MP. Sure you can have online co-op championship in F1 2013 but it makes you and your friend pay for two copies of the game. In addition t's not equal to the joy of splitscreen gaming on the same couch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great thread, keep it going as I'm sure it will be a good tool to many people.

I can confirm the following DO support trophies for atleast two user accounts:

Minecraft

Tiny Brains

Cel Damage

That Trivia Game

And unfortunately the following DON'T:

Disney Infinity 2

Pixeljunk Shooter

Towerfall Ascension

The Binding of Isaac

Could you put a symbol by games that have been confirmed not to support multiple user trophies? Thanks.

Also I will try and confirm more soon, the quickest way it seems is to start a game with more than one player logged in and then see if the second player has a trophy listing entry for that game. 

Edited by krook09

Great thread, keep it going as I'm sure it will be a good tool to many people.

I can confirm the following DO support trophies for atleast two user accounts:

Minecraft

Tiny Brains

Cel Damage

That Trivia Game

And unfortunately the following DON'T:

Disney Infinity 2

Pixeljunk Shooter

Towerfall Ascension

The Binding of Isaac

Could you put a symbol by games that have been confirmed not to support multiple user trophies? Thanks.

Also I will try and confirm more soon, the quickest way it seems is to start a game with more than one player logged in and then see if the second player has a trophy listing entry for that game. 

Thanks a bunch for helping. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Have been following this topic unregistered for a long time :) 

But hey, NHL15 is not on the list while it supports couch multiplayer up to 4 ppl offline. Have played the game at friend's place and going to get the game myself!

Hi everyone! Have been following this topic unregistered for a long time :)

But hey, NHL15 is not on the list while it supports couch multiplayer up to 4 ppl offline. Have played the game at friend's place and going to get the game myself!

Thanks, but are you sure it does? Did you see if it wasn't a previous year or something? I can't find any solid info online.

Thanks, but are you sure it does? Did you see if it wasn't a previous year or something? I can't find any solid info online.

First of all official store page says it allows up to 4 players offline.

Plus, official manual of the game says it is possible (page 9).

It is impossible to play local coop in GM mode, that's true. But quick games do support local coop.

I just bought Moto GP 14, which is one of the first real LOCAL (meaning split screen) 2 player racing games for the PS4.

You actually get the Moto GP 14 compact version untill tomorrow for just EUR 4,99 which is quite a good price I think.

I just bought Moto GP 14, which is one of the first real LOCAL (meaning split screen) 2 player racing games for the PS4.

You actually get the Moto GP 14 compact version untill tomorrow for just EUR 4,99 which is quite a good price I think.

I could've sworn I put that in the list, thanks for helping. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Split screen seperate profiles & trophies work for Rocket League.

But the following don't: Goat Simulator, Monopoly Family Fun pack (and presumably the stand alone monopoly plus)

You'd think all developers could have figured out to implement this feature by now!

• 3 weeks later...