Devs can't into trophies (trophy thoughts)

Smashero

15 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

As far as I know, Campaign mode is supposed to come sometime after launch. 

I'm a bit disappointed that the campaign wont be a part of base game trophies. 

With the situation I hope they at least add dlc trophies for the campaign. 

That would be nice. I was hoping the DLC for Pistol Whip got added trophies but that campaign was still fun on its own 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 2

I haven't played enough to see just how hard / grindy the kills will be but the game has been a fun challenge! 

Edit: The trophy list is fair, albeit grindy, but it doesn't look like you need to unlock ALL cosmetics or get 3 stars in all-time trial modes (which would be rage-inducing). For the most part, this should be enjoyable! Just need to figure out how to jump on people and slide kick them off. Otherwise, it'll be grindy to get 1000 kills. :) 

After trying to reach 2 minutes on Hard mode for endless, I am realizing that “Real Pro”, will be a Platinum stopper, perhaps even for me. This requires one to last 5 minutes on Expert difficulty. This is an insane requirement and will require absolute mastery of the game's mechanics. 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 3

Edit: After logging about 20 hours, I have come to find that "Real Pro" is extremely frustrating. The void that you're outrunning gets faster, obstacles and courses become more difficult also. You have three lives so you can fail and turn off enemies under "modifiers", even then you will need mastery of the games mechanics and know how to execute them flawlessly. This game is an insane workout also! 

There are some grindy trophies, but for that, I'm making a guide that I'll link here once it is completed and published. It's believed to be a 7 - 8 /10 and 20 hours. 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 4

I think the trophies Death From Above and Long Live the King are glitch. Only 0.1 % and 0.2% got these trophies. I maybe killed 300/400 ennemis while in air and maybe killed 50/75 ennemis with hands or foots or pistol whips for they drop from the roof and nothing worked

• 2 weeks later...

@Sebask81 Exactly, I killed thousands from air (Death from Above) probably by now, both in Endless and Arena. Tried writing about it on Discord, but no one cares. Last update doesn't fix it as well. 

For Long Live the King - the counter is surely off, I suppose it took me more than a 100 to get that, mostly by throwing off cliffs/buildings.

Edited by pwiatr
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 10:56 AM, Sebask81 said:

I think the trophies Death From Above and Long Live the King are glitch. Only 0.1 % and 0.2% got these trophies. I maybe killed 300/400 ennemis while in air and maybe killed 50/75 ennemis with hands or foots or pistol whips for they drop from the roof and nothing worked

Guys, I think I should point out that sometimes when you see those trophies that no one got here, but there are like 0.1% of people who got them at PSN, it is not a glitch or that they did some "super magical" pro-ish maneuver to get it. They simply cheated to get it (and the trophies are indeed broken or unobtainable through the normal way). I know this because I looked for those players in a game with a broken trophy that I really wanted to complete and I had no idea how (Note: they were not here in psnprofiles.com because this site bans the obvious cheaters). What I found is that 2 of those players had obtained all the trophies for the game at the same date and time, which is impossible. That was an obvious give away to the fact that it was some form of cheating. However, they still get counted for that 0.1% of achievers at psn. Therefore, don't always think that trophies work because "someone got it." That someone could easily be cheating. I bet that was what happened with Zennith the Last City, when some psn people got platinum very early when the last trophy wasn't even working (apparently). So yeah, don't always think that non-zero achievers must mean that it works somehow. Sometimes it doesn't, and the only people who got it cheated. When more than 1 person got it in this site however, it's almost certain that it's not unobtainable and there's some way to get it correctly. PSN achievers is not a reliable number though (especially if it is at 0.1%).

• Like 2

• 3 months later...