Legendary Items

CDNF_Rogers

13 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

that's so bullshit lol, I've been checking the store daily for a month now, no legendary color yet. I bought a shit ton of items with crowns too, hopefully, I get lucky soon... 

Yeah same here. I have been buying many items as well, Legendary Pattern has shown up for me 7 or 8 times already. But no Colour either. The devs are stupid for not adding this in the featered shop before 30th April. But i will back off with my words if they do so before 9 May. The only thing is to bring it up at support, and hope they do realize a lot of people are asking for that and that they will decide to add it before 9 May. Yeah sure it can appear every 24h but that's not a guarantee.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

that's so bullshit lol, I've been checking the store daily for a month now, no legendary color yet. I bought a shit ton of items with crowns too, hopefully, I get lucky soon... 

For once luck was on my side and I managed to get a Legendary colour at the exact same time as the pattern went live this morning.

Hope everyone gets what they need soon! Keep doing what Taz said and send them e-mails periodically asking for them to add one to the Featured Items. There’s a month left to go so might as well try…

Good luck everyone. ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

For once luck was on my side and I managed to get a Legendary colour at the exact same time as the pattern went live this morning.

Hope everyone gets what they need soon! Keep doing what Taz said and send them e-mails periodically asking for them to add one to the Featured Items. There’s a month left to go so might as well try…

Good luck everyone. 1f64f.png

Damn glad you got it man!! Yeah still a month left so I'm not losing hope. I hope there will be a good event for crowns again, I'm running low on themxD

4 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Damn glad you got it man!! Yeah still a month left so I'm not losing hope. I hope there will be a good event for crowns again, I'm running low on themxD

Keep the hope alive man, it will come! I hope for everyone’s sake there is another easy crown event too. I read that buying up crown items can increase your chances for the colour/pattern quite a bit, but it’s difficult to buy up many of those items without spending tons of extra time playing.

I didn’t want to take any chances so I continued playing for about an hour every day to do the daily challenges for crown shards. It’s slow progress, but banks an extra crown every 2-3 days and I’d like to think it was worth it as both ended up costing me crowns in the end rather than kudos. Might be worth investing the time in the daily challenges yourself if you’re running low!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I finally got the color!!! Best of luck to everyone that still needs something from the store, definitely don't lose hope, I needed over a month for all items to appear :(

Well done man! You are finally free from this game. Today I had a Epic color. I am sitting at 40 Color items including 9 Epic ones but so far nothing for me yet. Hopefully soon ? 

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Well done man! You are finally free from this game. Today I had a Epic color. I am sitting at 40 Color items including 9 Epic ones but so far nothing for me yet. Hopefully soon 1f64f.png 

Thanks, yeah finally xD!I bought so many other items thanks to the credit I got in sweet thives. I was really getting pissed off because I sometimes didn't even get a single legendary item in-store for days lol

• Like 1

I finally manage to get my Legendary color today it was a Draconic! After more than a month it appeared around 6 weeks of constantly checking. Good luck to anyone than still need their items you will need it! This will make you so annoyed everyday. It's the most dumbest trophy i ever had to do. DON'T LOSE HOPE YOU CAN DO IT!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

¡Finalmente logré obtener mi color Legendario hoy, era un Draconic! Después de más de un mes apareció alrededor de 6 semanas de control constante. ¡Buena suerte a cualquiera que aún necesite sus artículos, lo necesitará! Esto te hará sentir tan molesto todos los días. Es el trofeo más tonto que he tenido que hacer. ¡NO PIERDAS LA ESPERANZA DE QUE PUEDES HACERLO!

Did you buy items daily, or did you just wait for it to come out without buying anything?

My first color was Draconic too. Had to wait few weeks for it to appear. After that legendary color appeared 3 more times within a week... For my friend who started to play at the same day as me it still didn't appear. The RNG in this game is so annoying and devs ain't doing much to help...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Solid Snake said:

Did you buy items daily, or did you just wait for it to come out without buying anything?

Yes, everyday i bought most of the items that cost Kudos around 4 items a day. Since i was very low on crowns i was saving the 2-3 i had. And manage to buy a item for 1 crown and than bump it back at 2 crowns again since the Legendary color items are most of the time 2 crowns while i was doing the challenges everyday that bumped me up to 1 crown in a few days as well. So i wasn't running out of crowns like this.

https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Colour_schemes

This is a good website to track them down, most of the colors are all 2 crowns each. So it’s important to save 2 crowns in your wallet. I was tracking them and counting them as well. I had around 46 already when I get my legendary. There are around 104/109 colors in total I think. I don’t know if the ones from the old season will rotate as well it could be! 

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3