Autobahn trophy

Moisturemanager

4 minutes ago, Moisturemanager said:

Any tips for getting this as quick as possible ? 

I’ve done sport mode, but I’ve read that anything outside of this including multiplayer dosent count the mileage. 

anyone got any advice ? 

thanks 

I see you've done pretty much everything else. Finish your licences and get the credits together for the legendary cars and if it doesn't pop by then, do some more race B or C in sport mode. I bet you are very close right now. Unless you did exclusively race A - that might leave you a but further away since there are less cars and a shorter race.

I got the Autobahn trophy after 47 or 48 sport mode races, with 2 or 3 B races with all the rest being A races. I'd also done a bit over 5000km in single player, the game seems to count single player mileage for the Going the Distance Together trophies. I got the Atlantic trophy after a single player race and lots of other players have also reported similar things happening to them.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moisturemanager said:

Thanks pal, I ticked off the licenses earlier today but it hasn’t updated yet. Just got this and the legendary cars but when that will be available is anyones guess 1f602.png

Ah, ok. Just do some Daily race B or C and I'll be amazed if you have to do more than 10-15 races.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Moisturemanager said:

So just start the race and stay at the start line ? 

Yes. I wanted to finish sport mode as well and at the time it was counting double every race. It was a Gr.3 category with 10 laps in Autopolis. My total distance in my profile is 5,700 right now. The event was counting also to my sport mode races even though in most of them I didnt even finish a single lap

17 minutes ago, Steva24 said:

Yes. I wanted to finish sport mode as well and at the time it was counting double every race. It was a Gr.3 category with 10 laps in Autopolis. My total distance in my profile is 5,700 right now. The event was counting also to my sport mode races even though in most of them I didnt even finish a single lap

Ideal, I’m doing a gr3 race now and I’m having some food ? thanks for the tip.

edit: just got it after 3 sport races where I was idle ?

Edited by Moisturemanager
Update

1 hour ago, Steva24 said:

Enter a daily race and stay idle. Other racer's mileage count towards yours as well. I got mine that way :)

It also triggers a yellow flag on the start/finish straight, giving a penalty to anyone overtaking near where you park. Good job on ruining their races. 

Why can't people just play the game? As it is the trophy is more generous than was first thought, and folks are still cheesing it. 

14 minutes ago, barra333 said:

It also triggers a yellow flag on the start/finish straight, giving a penalty to anyone overtaking near where you park. Good job on ruining their races. 

Why can't people just play the game? As it is the trophy is more generous than was first thought, and folks are still cheesing it. 

I actually played the game till I got 40 races in sport mode and did this for 5-6 races. I am not proud of it but my time within the day is so limited and couldn't care less for online. Haven't been bothered since with the online portion and if it wasn't for the trophies, I wouldn't have gone there. I don't recall any yellow flags though,

• 1 year later...
On 4.4.2022 at 8:14 PM, Moisturemanager said:

So just start the race and stay at the start line ? 

On 4.4.2022 at 9:07 PM, Steva24 said:

I dont think this is possible anymore. You get disqualified after 1 minute, it kicks you to the main menu immediately, not even gives you DNF.

15 hours ago, servus99 said:

I dont think this is possible anymore. You get disqualified after 1 minute, it kicks you to the main menu immediately, not even gives you DNF.

Correct, you cant do the 52 sport mode trophy like that, I saw a few dudes trying that and like a lap later they werent in my race anymore.

6 hours ago, dot--moe said:

Correct, you cant do the 52 sport mode trophy like that, I saw a few dudes trying that and like a lap later they werent in my race anymore.

I was struggling with this trophy.

I had to play 55~60 races to unlock it, because I always played RACE A (slow cars, less rounds, less miles/km). So it is probably better to play a lot of B RACES as well. Should take equal amount of time but more distance for the trophy.

6 hours ago, servus99 said:

I was struggling with this trophy.

I had to play 55~60 races to unlock it, because I always played RACE A (slow cars, less rounds, less miles/km). So it is probably better to play a lot of B RACES as well. Should take equal amount of time but more distance for the trophy.

I always played race A too, and for some reason the distance trophy unlocked around 40 or 45 races, I have no clue how it popped that early, because according to the stats showed in the profile, I was at like 2000km