Replica - 100% Trophy Guide (All Trophies In 30 Minutes) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Longshot but do you have any idea how to get the achievement called "Monster" in this game on Xbox? The achievement description just says "Immediate conviction". The Xbox version more achievements than the PS4 version has trophies. The Steam version does not have the Monster achievement either. 

Edited by iriihutoR84

1 hour ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Longshot but do you have any idea how to get the achievement called "Monster" in this game on Xbox? The achievement description just says "Immediate conviction". The Xbox version more achievements than the PS4 version has trophies. The Steam version does not have the Monster achievement either. 

Sounds like it could be Ending 11?

Spoiler

Ending Eleven - After getting the fourth ending twice you will have an extra law in your law book that can be used for immediate execution, use it.

2 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

I have a quick guide for that one too. Simply follow the main video above, and then follow this one to unlock all 10 achievements.

The Xbox version has the Kiss & Monster achievements, but Kiss is unmissable as we have to unlock the private photo album for ending 4 anyway.

3 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Might try this one out soon then, looks like something different.

It's certainly a unique game, and easy 100% too, I'm really filling the gap with these platinumless games :awesome:

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I have a quick guide for that one too. Simply follow the main video above, and then follow this one to unlock all 10 achievements.

The Xbox version has the Kiss & Monster achievements, but Kiss is unmissable as we have to unlock the private photo album for ending 4 anyway.

It's certainly a unique game, and easy 100% too, I'm really filling the gap with these platinumless games :awesome:

Regretfully most guide makers skip the non-platinum games, glad to see you cover quite a few of those. 

2 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Awesome. Thanks for the help! Will give it a shot this weekend I hope.

15 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Regretfully most guide makers skip the non-platinum games, glad to see you cover quite a few of those. 

Yeah, I mean of course, platinumless games often get less views (unless they're on Xbox too), but I'm not about that tbh. I just like helping people you know? Having said that, I do love the escape room games and stuff, so covering those was definitely very fun to do. 

14 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Awesome. Thanks for the help! Will give it a shot this weekend I hope.

No worries bud! Glad I can help, and thanks for the support :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-06-03 at 11:05 AM, Cynthia-Roses said:

Would love to see this concept fleshed out more.

You can check out Simulacra and Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins. They both use the cellphone concept. We Should Talk also uses a cellphone as its main device, but it’s a visual novel, not really a detective/puzzle game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 03/06/2022 at 4:05 PM, Cynthia-Roses said:

Very helpful guide for a very underlooked game. My only complaint with the game is it’s so short! Would love to see this concept fleshed out more.

On 22/06/2022 at 10:00 PM, RebelsHeart said:

Thank you for the great guide!

You're both very welcome! I'm glad the guide helped you both out :)