Platinum Walkthrough (Video)

Hi guys! This game is apparently free on PS Plus and I just wanted to leave a link to a video that someone posted on YouTube doing the entire platinum! 

It's a puzzle game, platinum difficulty 1/10 and can be done in like 1 hour or even less.

Have a great day trophy hunters! 

EDIT: Just finished this platinum in 1 hour! Super easy, just follow the video happy trophy hunting! (By reading the comments I've come to the conclusion that this game is only available for free in my country Portugal and maybe in Spain too, I didn't know this before)

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 4

Just now, fresquinho said:

Hi guys! This game is apparently free on PS Plus and I just wanted to leave a link to a video that someone posted on YouTube doing the entire platinum! 

Have a great day trophy hunters!

Please update your post to meet the requirements of posting a video guide:

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Please update your post to meet the requirements of posting a video guide:

I didn't know any of this, was just trying to help some folks jeeeeesus ? remove if you want.

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Think he is just linking to a random video he found on Youtube. Its also not free on PS Plus... maybe in Portugal only?!?

Random video? It's a Platinum guide it's clearly on the title of the video, just read it. Yes the game is free on PS Plus, not sure if it's only in my country I didn't know that. 

Edited by fresquinho

35 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

I didn't know any of this, was just trying to help some folks jeeeeesus 1f644.png remove if you want.

You didn't know, which is fair enough. I mean, until now, I knew nothing about this freebie for Spain & Portugal. We're all chill here, so all good. 

• Like 3

On 09/04/2022 at 11:56 PM, wesfcb said:

Keen on film it's bug!!!1f613.png

I see de video 10 times and the trophy don't poppy... I restart one time and nothing ...

That's strange man! Really don't know how to help you here I unlocked it without a problem, as soon as the video ended my trophy popped :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So... it turns out the green line security trophy is missable. I just completed the game and realized I didn't get it.

After deactivating the red security, and getting Sam up there, I didn't know how to open that door, so I had Rafi lift that platform, jump there with Sam, jump again to the other side of the door, then move the platform to the middle of the room and teleport twice more to get to the other side. Huh.