Is the MP community active?

Having just completed the game back in February, it's still got somewhat of a player base. I was able to matchmake most times in about 1-2 minutes, however at times I'd go like over 5 minutes and not get launched into anything. There's no risk here of not completing it, I say go for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Having just completed the game back in February, it's still got somewhat of a player base. I was able to matchmake most times in about 1-2 minutes, however at times I'd go like over 5 minutes and not get launched into anything. There's no risk here of not completing it, I say go for it.

Alright, thanks for the info.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Oblivionens said:

How does the community view those that do the day skip?

Online is still very active, I play nearly everyday so I can confirm. There’s always lobbies filling up rather quickly. The only game mode you may have some trouble finding full lobbies for is Survivors. Supply Raid and Interrogation are always populated. 

And don’t listen to the person above, I along with many others do not really care about those that time skip by quitting. The game fills back up rather quickly when someone leaves, especially if you leave at the beginning of the match. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 2

Definitely give this game a try. The mp is quite unique and unlike anything else I have played. The only people I have talked to that did not enjoy the mp either didn't like the slow pace (which I understand) or they didn't like online games in general. This one is more on the slow and tactical side but that makes it even more rewarding to me. 

As pointed out by others above, you'll have no problems finding matches. You will see the same names pop up in the lobby every now and then but there's still plenty of people playing. If you decide to play every match without skipping, you should know that most of the remaining players are pros so they will not take it easy on you (but don't let that discourage you). Either way, don't worry about skipping days, nobody really cares. Most of the player base that is left are 'try hards' and, if anything, they would prefer a low level player to leave so a more experienced one can join (not saying you're bad, just trying to point out why nobody really cares haha). 

Good luck! 

• Like 1