Godfall Ultimate Edition free (PS4/PS5)

Mr_Marty84

I could download the Ultimate edition upgrade for free. (Exalted Update, april 7). Dont know if it is a mistake but I have the complete game now for ps4 and ps5. Only thing I had before was the Fire and Darkness expansion and the ps5 disc version. And I dont need my disc anymore

I'm from the Netherlands so this is the link to the dutch store: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0290-PPSA01349_00-GODFALLULTIMATE0 

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 1

I wasn't able to use the webstore or buy the ultimate edition right away on the PS5 because the store was giving me a message 'can't buy this because you already have the challenger edition'.

But when I put the PS5 disc in my PS5 I could go to the game, scroll down a bit to add-ons and there was an add-on 'free upgrade to ultimate edition'. I bought this and now I have both the PS4 and the PS5 ultimate edition!

Region: Belgium/Europe

Edit: Did some more research. If I open the webstore I can find the add-on as well, when I'm NOT logged in it says that it's not available for purchase because you need to have Godfall Fire & Darkness before you can buy it. I had the Deluxe version.
So you might need this DLC before you can get it, but it's still a way to get the PS4 version when you originally got the PS5 version.

Link to Belgium store for the add-on:

https://store.playstation.com/nl-be/product/EP0290-PPSA01349_00-GODFALLULTUPGRAD

Edited by Kolm

• 1 month later...

so i accidentally bought the fire and darkness dlc or whatever dlc that you can't play with the ps plus edition of the game. I did not know  you couldnt play the dlc wsith the plus version until after I bought it. I was able to get this ultimate edition upgrade. I have not started up the game yet but I should be good to get ALL trophies for ps4 and ps5 now correct?

Edited by ChowderlyDude

I'm glad I faintly saw this thread on the main page of the forums. I have Godfall on disc, so I bought the Fire and Darkness DLC at one point when it was on sale for $10 (this was back in December). The Ultimate Edition upgrade is absolutely Free for me right now. Haven't played Godfall yet...so this all worked out I guess.