Evolution cards

Abminate360

Hi all,

Couldn't find much in forums, but was curious which cards everyone evolved to complete the 10 evolutions. I seem to be stuck with a majority that ask me to kick out of x amount of pins but not too sure how to get that done fast without taking a finisher and holding onto resiliency each match?

AJ, Becky, Natalya, Taker 95 and WM36 Taker all for 1 evo and then Faarooq for 2 and then Taker 98 for 3, giving me the 10 needed for the challenge.

Two things sped a lot of the process up. Firstly, if it's the "perform taunt" goal, do a tag match and have the wrestler be on the apron. Hit the touchpad to play as then and then press the corresponding taunt (left for crowd or right for opponent) over and over again.

Secondly, Iron Man matches are a great way to farm the goals. It counts each pinfall and submission and, after every successful one, the health of the opponents body parts goes up by one. So you can get their arm red for 1, pin them and then it will go back to orange. Taking it back down to red counts for 2 if damaging body parts is an evo goal. Diving attacks, finishers, signatures, kickouts - it's easier to get a bunch of them in one 15-20 minute match then only a few per single match.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abminate360 said:

Hi all,

Couldn't find much in forums, but was curious which cards everyone evolved to complete the 10 evolutions. I seem to be stuck with a majority that ask me to kick out of x amount of pins but not too sure how to get that done fast without taking a finisher and holding onto resiliency each match?

Undertaker 98, 95 and WM36, AJ Syles starter pack and Becky Lynch starter pack. I don't remember "kick out of pins" on neither one of them.

52 minutes ago, RuggedProGaming said:

I've never had any kick out of pins but I evolved my 2 from the starter pack, my 3 undertakes, Farooq, and there were a few more I came across after getting the lifetime achievement that I didn't bother with evolving. Candice lerae,  Beth Phoenix, batista, to name a few. 

I stopped evolving after completed the challenge. Tired of this game mode already, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Have they included a max level evo card? I still need pinnacle of power challenge and I’m refusing to buy the nwo pack

Nope, and knowing 2K I think they'll never will. It's garbage the fact that if you didn't preorder the game you can't actually complete it

• Like 1

Tommaso Ciampa (1), Raquel Gonzalez (1), Undertaker '98 (3), Undertaker '95 (3). And I'm currently working on Undertaker WM36 for my last two. 

It should also be noted, for anyone refusing to buy the nWo Pack @TelliksOnhir, the Undertaker Pack is now on the PS Store for $10 (or the equivalent in your currency). I understand you still have to pay, and that's dumb...but you'll get Undertaker '95 and '98 which can get you the "Pinnacle of Power" Lifetime Award.

PS5: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-PPSA02460_00-PREORDERIMMORTAL

PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-CUSA25882_00-PREORDERIMMORTAL

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 1:52 AM, PrinceSamael said:

Nope, and knowing 2K I think they'll never will. It's garbage the fact that if you didn't preorder the game you can't actually complete it

I thought Sony and Microsoft had a rule that you have to be able to complete all trophies and achievements (get platinum) with only the base game. How did 2K get away with forcing users to either pre-order (on a prayer, after how bad 2K20 was) or buy separate DLC? This company is scum. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cinderkin said:

I thought Sony and Microsoft had a rule that you have to be able to complete all trophies and achievements (get platinum) with only the base game. How did 2K get away with forcing users to either pre-order (on a prayer, after how bad 2K20 was) or buy separate DLC? This company is scum. 

the game is early yet.  They’ll be releasing a lot more Evolution cards over time, probably even give them out free in locker codes.

1 hour ago, Cinderkin said:

Can't find anything written in stone about it but even if this was the case, both Sony and Microsoft allowed and continue to allow the game to be sold on their systems. Don't get me wrong - 2K are a scumbag company. They're probably my least favourite out of all the gaming companies for a multitude of reasons but ultimately, this was allowed by Sony. Now, it may be the case that there's nothing at launch but 2K plans to add cards (say a tower reward of one or a locker reward code) and that's what let it get ok'd.

The challenge description states to evolve a level 4 or 5 card to its maximum level. The DLC cards are only 4, so there's going to be more cards at some point that have the full 5 level one. Time will tell as to how they get put into the game. As it stands, you need one of the DLC packs so the platinum costs at least £8 but they could change that easily by adding something.

Thinking about it, The Rock turns 50 on May 2nd. They could add a card FOC to all players to celebrate and give it a 4/5 upgrade path. Would be a nice move...which is why 2K probably won't do it.

• Like 1