Fire Giant and how to beat him easily as a Spellcaster

Sendai-Horatio

The only thing you'll need is Black Knife Tiche(upgraded as much as you can) and rock sling

When the fight starts summon Black Knife Tiche and mount your horse and then run under the giant's feet, keep casting rock sling under his feet until he falls down. Tiche will still be launching his projectile attack which does massive damage to the giant(it's the ability that's blood red colored).It causes the bleed debuff repeatedly and his health will drain. Phase one will go by quickly since the giant will be stunned after throwing rock sling at his feet for the whole time so he will get very few attacks off. Now for Phase 2 still use rock sling while being mounted on your horse, but target his hands. Try and get behind him because you'll avoid most of his attacks this way. When he leans back and starts to cast his AOE volcano move, be directly under him because he'll stop moving for a good few seconds and just keep unleashing rock sling, Tiche will be smashing his hand right along with you just wrecking the boss. By this time he should either be dead or close to it so just finish him off.

For reference I had Tiche upgraded to level 8 and I had my Lusat's staff at max level while dual wielding a Meteorite staff.

This went by quicker than any of the cheese methods and was incredibly easy to pull off.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

I was fighting Fire Giant last night and, to my utter surprise, when I got him to phase 2, it instantly died. It turns out there's a glitch now (apparently after patch 1.04, which I only installed yesterday) which does that when Fire Giant has blood loss active when changing phases.Will probably get patched soon.

• Like 3

On 4/21/2022 at 0:50 AM, det_gittes said:

I was fighting Fire Giant last night and, to my utter surprise, when I got him to phase 2, it instantly died. It turns out there's a glitch now (apparently after patch 1.04, which I only installed yesterday) which does that when Fire Giant has blood loss active when changing phases.Will probably get patched soon.

I believe Godskin Duo is also bugged like this

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 9:52 AM, nrs1nrs1 said:

I believe Godskin Duo is also bugged like this

Oooh, so that's why suddenly the Godskin Duo died hella fast (health draining rapidly?) when it felt like they shouldn't have...

[EDIT: Rotten Breath works pretty well too during first phase though I had a hard time applying it in second phase.]

Edited by tranquility101