Deleted

5 minutes ago, KSA_KILLER_444 said:

I just got udraw drawingtablet a few days back and I just saw that the servers were shutdown 2014 is their anyway of contact the ip owner for uploading a drawing trophy? 

The Developer is listed right on the trophy list, pulled from IGDB: https://psnprofiles.com/games?developer=11034-pipeworks-studio

You might want to start there.

47 minutes ago, KSA_KILLER_444 said:

I just got udraw drawingtablet a few days back and I just saw that the servers were shutdown 2014 is their anyway of contact the ip owner for uploading a drawing trophy? 

There's absolutely no way this is ever going to be fixed, it's a THQ creation, THQ ceased operations in 2013 and it's a PS3 game in 2022 so if any manual effort is required by the game developer to fix it then nothing will happen. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

There's absolutely no way this is ever going to be fixed, it's a THQ creation, THQ ceased operations in 2013 and it's a PS3 game in 2022 so if any manual effort is required by the game developer to fix it then nothing will happen. 

This^

Also, Sony canned their PS3 and Vita developer support last summer so no more patches can be issued for the respective platforms and any chance of getting these servers back are less than zero. This game was a big flop so even if support was still available, there is no chance at all the devs would want to spend another penny on something they lost money on.

All you can do is write this game off and play something else.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2022 at 6:23 PM, Sergen said:

On 14/04/2022 at 8:38 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Also, Sony canned their PS3 and Vita developer support last summer so no more patches can be issued for the respective platforms and any chance of getting these servers back are less than zero. This game was a big flop so even if support was still available, there is no chance at all the devs would want to spend another penny on something they lost money on.

All you can do is write this game off and play something else.

Well thanks for informing me even if its bad news

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I do not know if if should laught or cry at the throught that OP actually considered that the dead developer from a defunct server from 2014 would care one lick about his trophy vendetta.

How about having fun with your dank tablet, when did that become a luxury?

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 3:47 AM, Melachorn said:

I do not know if if should laught or cry at the throught that OP actually considered that the dead developer from a defunct server from 2014 would care one lick about his trophy vendetta.

How about having fun with your dank tablet, when did that become a luxury?

Lol why so butthurt