Can’t load/install the game

Grass2445

9 minutes ago, Archibalt22 said:

I tried a couple of things

A list of what you've tried would help narrow down possible fixes.

Is your disc damaged? Have you tried deleting any install files and trying again? Have you disabled your internet connection on the console during install/load?

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

A list of what you've tried would help narrow down possible fixes.

Is your disc damaged? Have you tried deleting any install files and trying again? Have you disabled your internet connection on the console during install/load?

This^

Also, try running through the file system repair options in Safe Mode.

What PS3 console do you own?

I ask because for example if you try to install Fallout: New Vegas on a PS3 Super Slim, it fails but on a fat or slim version it installs perfectly fine.

Could be a similar case, ever just step away for awhile and let it run to see if it completes the install. Or does the whole system freeze up, can't access the XMB?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Null_Spectre said:

What PS3 console do you own?

I ask because for example if you try to install Fallout: New Vegas on a PS3 Super Slim, it fails but on a fat or slim version it installs perfectly fine.

Could be a similar case, ever just step away for awhile and let it run to see if it completes the install. Or does the whole system freeze up, can't access the XMB?

I have a slim ps3, my console doesn’t seem to freeze and I can access the XMB, I’m letting it run right now and I’m away from my place, I’ll check in later

Edited by Archibalt22

On 4/17/2022 at 6:28 PM, Archibalt22 said:

I have a slim ps3, my console doesn’t seem to freeze and I can access the XMB, I’m letting it run right now and I’m away from my place, I’ll check in later

If I had a copy myself I'd test on my slim to see, let us know if you had any success.

• 2 weeks later...