Online status in 2022

Mr_Tenno777

I self boosted the whole thing a few weeks ago without running into many randoms. It’s easy to tell when you match up with a random so it doesn’t really waste much time. Not sure if you intended on doing this legit but it’d have to be pretty active that way due to the 3 day matchup ban once you’ve played someone.

I don't have the hardware for a self boost. Do we have a server shutdown date yet? I know The Show games last far longer than EA or 2K Sports generally do.

If it's truly dead online, let's say I play a certain user and then after our game we both queue again. If nobody else were online, theoretically, would it be possible for the game to still put myself and the player I already faced together, since there's no other option for a matchup?

I understand there's an incredibly long thread detailing this but it's full of too many off-topic replies for me to sift through it and know what's going on in the game in 2022, my apologies.

• 9 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, Moostache7 said:

I don't have the hardware for a self boost. Do we have a server shutdown date yet? I know The Show games last far longer than EA or 2K Sports generally do.

How many do they normally keep online concurrently?

[I'm noticing that 2K will keep two going at the same time, so for NBA the annual releases kick two year old games off the online services and for the PGA we still have 2k21 active. EA seems to do theirs in multi year batches without much rhyme or reason, perhaps dependent on shared servers with other titles being released that are either based on other sports IPs or IPs entirely unrelated to sports whatsoever]

• 4 months later...
On 28/06/2023 at 6:07 PM, ChowderlyDude said:

anybody else have this? dont want to start if this is affecting multiple people

I was doing DD legit/boosting with a buddy and my own alts, yes at times we would match and then get dissconected randomly. It was frustrating as hell because the game would count that as a matchmake and then we have to wait 3 days(72 hours) again to try to match with those accounts.

Edited by Rccecy

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 11:04 AM, ThatOneThief said:

Is anybody willing to help me get this trophy? I'm super close (730), but I get network errors when I try to boost by myself and connecting with random people works perfectly fine. I can also help boost if you need it

I'm willing to help boost if you can try to help me once you get it.