Difficulty for 100% and help

I was thinking of starting this game as a completist so going for 100%. I heard this game can be quite a challenge, with a lot of hackers and tryhards making the mp trophies harder. Is this realistically possible to 100% today? Also how much time will it take?

Thanks

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

As far I know, all trophies ( 01.05.2022) should still be obtainable. You are looking for at least spending more then 100 h due to Personal Decorator. In the past there was a glitch that caused the game to crash when completing the main quest for Gorod Krovi DLC. That got fixed after a while 

The issue with Black Ops III is primarily campaign, given how needless of a slog it is regarding trophies and tasks you need to do to even get a single trophy. Aside from accolades (objectives to complete in the level you're on) and grinding 650 for every primary weapon and lower for secondary (150 for those pistols and 300 for the rockets) and whatever else regarding the Cyber Cores, it's not TOO hard in theory. You'll definitely need to set some time aside to grind for those camos, otherwise it's generally not a difficult game to 100%. Less of difficulty, and more of just time consuming. Definitely just go through the campaign on recruit to get the collectibles first to get a feel of what you need to do before aiming for accolades.

In regards to multiplayer, if you don't care to be a pro gamer, just boost it. It's not too difficult to do one of those MP glitches to solo level, but generally, it's easier with other folks during the late hours of the night / early in the morning to avoid the midday surge. Zombies isn't too harsh either with its trophies, but if you're just not good with that kind of mode, it'll be a rough time. Met plenty of folks who could not shoot for their lives, but others soloing entire Easter Eggs with their eyes covered. You'll definitely need to learn the EEs for some of the maps for their trophies (Moon, Shangri-La, Shadows of Evil), but so long as you're diligent to not be an anchor to a team, it's easy to do. More often than not, a lot of these group hosts will know how to do the EE, you just have to be compliant, and they'll show you the way.

Hell, you don't even need to do Moon's EE all the way, it'll pop halfway through, so it saves you a lot of time.

I don't recommend it given the price tag and the amount of dosh you need to fork over for the DLCs, but if you're into CoD, it's a fun game (for Zombies mostly).

18 hours ago, DeidaraSasori said:

I was thinking of starting this game as a completist so going for 100%. I heard this game can be quite a challenge, with a lot of hackers and tryhards making the mp trophies harder. Is this realistically possible to 100% today? Also how much time will it take?

Thanks

The game can take anywhere from 2 weeks to several months to complete depending on how fast and dedicated you are at this game.

Zombies will be the roadblock for 100% as some of the easter eggs require some setup and skill and some require multiple players. This is the hardest zombies installment in the black ops series so if you haven't played zombies before it can be quite tough.

Campaign has some exploits for the accolades and all the chapter specific assignments can be done on recruit (except veteran no death and realistic). I made a forum post about glitching veteran to not count deaths.

Base game zombies is easy, some of the dlc, particularly gorod krovi (dlc 3) are hard to do alone, but can be done with prep work.

Multiplayer is easy enough, just the usual get to prestige and get special kills.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke

I just recently finished 100% all the DLC. some of the zombies EE require 4 players, and the only way I found to work is join the Reddit server BO3 zombies, and if you ever need a guy to help you with the zombies EE my Psn is Tsstelter_22 I’m almost always available on the weekends goodluck if you decide to go for it it’s more than doable if you just have the persistence to keep at it.

• Like 1