Gold character trophy buged?

SSDDUCK

I prestiged my scout to gold yesterday, it was my last character to prestige to have my legendary team trophy. ive tried to lvl up each dwarf again, and the 1hour seem not to work ether.

Edited by SSDDUCK
bad at spelling

I am beginning to suspect trophies are broken right now since the Season 2 update came out. Multiple people (including myself) having trouble unlocking multiple trophies right now and looking at trophies on the PS4 version of the game shows that nobody has unlocked anything since 7-8 AM May 4th.

If you are able, I would try to reload your save data from right before you promoted the dwarf and back that save up somewhere until we know for sure. Otherwise you might have to do a whole rank again when it gets fixed. Idk. ?

2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I am beginning to suspect trophies are broken right now since the Season 2 update came out. Multiple people (including myself) having trouble unlocking multiple trophies right now and looking at trophies on the PS4 version of the game shows that nobody has unlocked anything since 7-8 AM May 4th.

If you are able, I would try to reload your save data from right before you promoted the dwarf and back that save up somewhere until we know for sure. Otherwise you might have to do a whole rank again when it gets fixed. Idk. 1f615.png

Multiple people are having problems with trophies... the game is broken again, trophies wise.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This isn't good to hear :(. I'm just 1 promotion away from getting the Plat/100% so will be gutted if the last 2 trophies don't pop when they're supposed to :(.

I’ve been talking to a lot of people today and it seems the trophy bugs are primarily on the PS4 where it seems they’re all broken. Some people have managed to pop some on the PS5 but not others, so to be safe I would back up your save to the cloud before you try and do that final promotion to avoid getting royally screwed. Hope you get that plat soon!

38 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’ve been talking to a lot of people today and it seems the trophy bugs are primarily on the PS4 where it seems they’re all broken. Some people have managed to pop some on the PS5 but not others, so to be safe I would back up your save to the cloud before you try and do that final promotion to avoid getting royally screwed. Hope you get that plat soon!

I'm going to back it up twice: Once before doing the final mission and Once before going to the Hall of Heroes and accessing the Promotion terminal. I've had zero trophy glitches so far and it would be a major pisser if the 1 trophy that decides to glitch, is the last one I need :(.

For everyone having trophy glitches with the Season 2 Update installed, please file a bug report via the official Discord Channel and Support site so the devs know there's a problem.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Something is definitely going on with PS4 version. There have been only 2 people earning trophies since the patch. Both of them earned 1 trophy each.

0u1FO8K.png PS4 vs. PS5 wURq0aa.png

Edited by HusKy

7 hours ago, HusKy said:

Something is definitely going on with PS4 version. There have been only 2 people earning trophies since the patch. Both of them earned 1 trophy each.

0u1FO8K.png PS4 vs. PS5 wURq0aa.png

And if you look at their actual time stamps you can see that they only just updated their trophies, the trophies themselves were earned before the S2 update came. DayZee’s are from quite awhile ago.

I keep posting in the Discord bug report area every so often but no developer has taken note, and it quickly gets buried beyond tons of spam and people discussing very minor bugs and glitches. How do I report on the official support site? I can’t find it via their website, it just links to Discord.

• Like 2

Deep Rock Galactic verified Twitter account just replied and devs have acknowledged the issues (previous replies no more available but they were referring to the trophy problem):

Has anyone tried to earning trophies on a dummy account on PS4 to see if they properly work?

Edited by Il_Doflamingo

33 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Deep Rock Galactic verified Twitter account just replied and devs have acknowledged the issues (previous replies no more available but they were referring to the trophy problem):

Has anyone tried to earning trophies on a dummy account on PS4 to see if they properly work?

That’s a relief that they are aware. Their Discord bug reporting is pretty shitty tbh, feels like you’re just talking at a wall. Let’s hope there is a hot fix coming soon. ?

4 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

And if you look at their actual time stamps you can see that they only just updated their trophies, the trophies themselves were earned before the S2 update came. DayZee’s are from quite awhile ago.

I keep posting in the Discord bug report area every so often but no developer has taken note, and it quickly gets buried beyond tons of spam and people discussing very minor bugs and glitches. How do I report on the official support site? I can’t find it via their website, it just links to Discord.

You have to join their Discord server, then follow the links in the Bug Reporting channel, to create a Jira account and file the bug report there. I've filed a couple of bug reports with them but they were either ignored or I got irrelevant suggestions in return. I wish they used Zen Desk like Hello Games does for their bug reporting - it's so much more user friendly.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

What I can tell you is that the team is small but they are responsive and they always fix the issues, especially anything related to trophies was always fixed. I suppose they changed some code related to trophies and it managed to break PS4 version. Personally, I would not worry about it -- it will be fixed as long as they are aware. :)

@dieselmanchild Order trophies by time and you will see they both earned trophies after the patch was released. Either they earned them pre-patch or *some* trophies can be still earned.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Multiple people are having problems with trophies... the game is broken again, trophies wise.

I will say for PS5 my legendary miner trophy tracker was stuck at 292/500 and with the new update the tracker works after each mission. Now showing 366/500. Haven't completed anything that would have unlocked a trophy yet after S2 update so can't say for sure if other things are broken on PS5. 

Edited by psycho_clank314

21 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

If you are able, I would try to reload your save data from right before you promoted the dwarf and back that save up somewhere until we know for sure. Otherwise you might have to do a whole rank again when it gets fixed. Idk. 1f615.png

Im going to have one of my dwarfs to lvl 25 and save it into an usb or the cloud storage if it is posible beford its patched just to be sure

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You have to join their Discord server, then follow the links in the Bug Reporting channel, to create a Jira account and file the bug report there. I've filed a couple of bug reports with them but they were either ignored or I got relevant suggestions in return. I wish they used Zen Desk like Hello Games does for their bug reporting - it's so much more user friendly.

I found it now, thanks! 

At least they do respond and fix most major bugs. There are many other developers who couldn’t give two shits about their broken ass games and trophies even after being pestered about the problems for years. (I am staring angrily at you, Mafia 3… ?)

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

What I can tell you is that the team is small but they are responsive and they always fix the issues, especially anything related to trophies was always fixed. I suppose they changed some code related to trophies and it managed to break PS4 version. Personally, I would not worry about it -- it will be fixed as long as they are aware. :)

@dieselmanchild Order trophies by time and you will see they both earned trophies after the patch was released. Either they earned them pre-patch or *some* trophies can be still earned.

Ah yes I missed his ‘Hit Em Where it Hurts” says Mar rather than May and the time stamp is indeed for yesterday on the 5th. This is very strange, it would suggest maybe some random miscellaneous trophies are still working as intended. But based on my own tests, talking to other people, and the barren PS4 leaderboards here on the site over the past couple days I had assumed up until this point that all trophies were broken.

And yeah GSG seems like an amazing team, they’re clearly very passionate and involved in their game and community. I have no issue with them and am actually really impressed with what they do, I was mainly just commenting about the difficulty in getting their attention when it comes to reporting stuff.

I am not a big fan of the Discord reporting as Discord is like a lightning fast moving chat room, and the vast majority of bugs and glitches being posted in there are really minor bugs and glitches which are more likely to be random anomalies than actual serious problems or broken coding that requires the devs attention sooner. It just doesn’t feel like a very efficient way to contact them. I have found the Jira support forum now and will bookmark this for future use if needed. Thanks Husky. ?

1 hour ago, SSDDUCK said:

Im going to have one of my dwarfs to lvl 25 and save it into an usb or the cloud storage if it is posible beford its patched just to be sure

That’s exactly what I’m doing. I’m just playing normally but leaving dwarves unpromoted at lvl 25 and in the meantime working towards increasing counters towards other trophies (let’s hope the progress is tracking or will be counted later on). Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

• Like 2