No Trophies Unlocking?

x-iGoAT-X

Luckily we received word yesterday that the developers are aware of the issue and discussing it internally. As for how fast they can push out a hot fix for this I’m not sure, but hopefully we are talking days and not weeks.

Im not sure whether stats are still tracking or not. I sure hope so. But the reply I saw from the GSG developer stated that trophies that should have unlocked already should pop on their own once they push out the patch that fixes them. I’m guessing some of them will pop upon booting up the game, others involving stat tracking may require completing 1 more of each action (gems, mission etc.)

In the mean time you can still do quite a bit. Play and learn the classes, make progress on your missions counts, gain XP - just be sure to leave your dwarves unpromoted for the meantime. Good luck!

• Like 2

Hi there was a deep rock update a while ago but it doesn't seem to fix the trophy problem

Google Translate:

Hi there was a deep rock update a while ago but it doesn't seem to fix the trophy problem

Edited by giuly72b
All posts need to be in English

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

La prossima patch dovrebbe essere quella che corregge i trofei :).

We hope they do it very soon

Google Translate:

We hope they do it very soon

Edited by giuly72b
All posts need to be in English

1 hour ago, RangyRV said:

During the whole season 1 they didnt bother to fix the trophies, why would they do it now?

Except that they released patch for buggy trophies during season 1?

edit. Also, a message from one of the devs from their Discord from today:

XZn2fTd.png

So yeah, they will fix it.

I know it's super popular to hate on devs for broken trophies but perhaps you should focus on those studios that don't respond.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

Except that they released patch for buggy trophies during season 1?

edit. Also, a message from one of the devs from their Discord from today:

XZn2fTd.png

So yeah, they will fix it.

I know it's super popular to hate on devs for broken trophies but perhaps you should focus on those studios that don't respond.

The 1.14 trophy fix patch is now live but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The 1.14 trophy fix patch is now live but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Did not expect them to prove my point so quickly. xD

Hopefully the PS4 trophies work now. Rock 'n' Stone everyone!

febeNFC.png

qkfYp3R.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

They’ve acknowledged the issue now so they kind of have to, but they’re taking their sweet time. Could be another week or two…

Well I am thrilled to eat my own words on this one. Didn’t expect the next patch to mean less than 12 hours later. It was a nice surprise to see 1.14 installed when I hopped on this afternoon!

One thing to note, I know a lot of people were wondering if trophies earned during the past week would pop retroactively but this is not the case. It appears you will have to compete 1 more of each specific action in order to trigger the tracker-related trophies, and miscellaneous trophies will have to be earned again.

Everything seems to be working well though. I finished a mission and it popped Expert Miner & Mutated Scavenger immediately. I popped a couple promotion related trophies, as well as Without A Paddle, and will probably test some of the other misc trophies later tonight. I’m 2 assignment missions away from my first Silver promotion trophy too.

Edited by dieselmanchild

42 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I loaded my pre-promotion Scout save, then promoted him to Gold 1 and the trophy popped almost instantly so hello Platinum :).

Congratulations man! ?

It sucks for people who don’t hav a save file to fall back on… hopefully all they will have to do is earn one additional promotion in order to trigger any trophy related promotions that didn’t pop when they were supposed to. I know a lot of people who didn’t even realize trophies were broken until they went to trigger a promotion and found out the hard way.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Congratulations man! 1f642.png

It sucks for people who don’t hav a save file to fall back on… hopefully all they will have to do is earn one additional promotion in order to trigger any trophy related promotions that didn’t pop when they were supposed to. I know a lot of people who didn’t even realize trophies were broken until they went to trigger a promotion and found out the hard way.

Thank you :). It has taken me approx 300hrs to get everything done so naturally I'm glad this 4 month journey is done and dusted and will be able to enjoy myself without any trophies getting in the way - at least until they decide to add more DLC trophies.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you :). It has taken me approx 300hrs to get everything done so naturally I'm glad this 4 month journey is done and dusted and will be able to enjoy myself without any trophies getting in the way - at least until they decide to add more DLC trophies.

I usually hate when they add DLC trophies to a game I’ve finished and put back on the shelf, but in the case of Deep Rock Galactic it might not be so bad. ? This is definitely one of those games I’ll have to leave installed once I finish so I can hop on from time to time and play or check out new content.