This can't be right.... trophy won't pop

Was going for this trophy, and once I finished the fight, the trophy didn't pop. I even thought I had to wait till the cutscene was over, but still, nothing.

Is there a prerequisite to getting this one? Am I screwed and need to delete my saves and start over, or is there a workaround that I'm just not seeing? 

49 minutes ago, ElementalDivide said:

Am I screwed and need to delete my saves and start over, or is there a workaround that I'm just not seeing?

Seems like if you miss a trophy, you have to completely delete your saves and start over from scratch. Do some testing and see if you can confirm this as the only solution, or hopefully find an alternate method.

1 hour ago, ElementalDivide said:

Was going for this trophy, and once I finished the fight, the trophy didn't pop. I even thought I had to wait till the cutscene was over, but still, nothing.

Is there a prerequisite to getting this one? Am I screwed and need to delete my saves and start over, or is there a workaround that I'm just not seeing? 

This trophy is currently bugged with the latest patch. You can still pop it by triggering the point of no return without doing the specific quest. This will give you a game over screen usually but it will pop the trophy.

On 5/10/2022 at 11:24 AM, Varkovsky said:

This trophy is currently bugged with the latest patch. You can still pop it by triggering the point of no return without doing the specific quest. This will give you a game over screen usually but it will pop the trophy.

What do you mean by not doing the specific quest? 

I'm in the same situation, this trophy is quite far into the game, would be a shame if I had to redo 90% of the game again.

1 hour ago, kemaleq said:

What do you mean by not doing the specific quest? 

I'm in the same situation, this trophy is quite far into the game, would be a shame if I had to redo 90% of the game again.

Instead of quest, I should have said the optional boss fight. I'm trying not to spoil anything here. Hope you get what I mean.

Normally, if you don't do the optional boss fight, you will get the game over screen after going past the point of no return. Let me know if that's still not clear enough and I will try to explain more lol.

Edited by Varkovsky

4 hours ago, ElementalDivide said:

That's what I was hoping for. Thanks everyone for the assist!

Yea. But it won't pop retroactively. I just loaded the game up and nothing. So I'll have to replay the entire game again. Ugh. At least I really enjoy the game. Still annoying though 

• 2 months later...

The trophy for finding all springs won't pop for me. I found them all and double checked using a video guide on youtube but nope...This game was so bad from the beginning and i got bored of it half way through, can't believe the trophies are glitched also

edit : i revisited once again all the spots and saved in each one of them and then the trophy popped. really weird.

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4