Deluxe Edition 30th Anniversary Bundle

Anton_games337

Witch Queen Deluxe gets you WQ and all the seasonal content over the next year. If you expect to play a good amount over the next year, you should get this. If not, you can get the base WQ expansion and buy any season individually 

The Legacy Collection contains all previous expansions (Forsaken Pack, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light). There’s a good amount of content there. Lots of good exotics, stasis powers are good, and if you hope to raid then you’ll definitely want to get the Legacy Collection for all the raids and dungeons it has.

30th Anniversary Bundle has a dungeon, Gjallarhorn, and some cosmetics. It’s a good deal if you’re playing the game a lot and run dungeons regularly but it doesn’t offer much story content and isn't important for newer players. You can always pick it up later.

I’d recommend Witch Queen Deluxe and Legacy Collection if you expect to play regularly over the next year, or WQ base and Legacy if you want to play a bunch of campaigns over the next month but don’t know if you’ll stick with the game for a while. 

Be very careful if you are new to the game...  the subclass trophies are glitched and Bungie is not answering on their own forums if they are going to fix or not.  The platinum for Destiny 2 is currently unobtainable unless you already had the subclass trophies before the Witch Queen.  Good luck.

3 minutes ago, jb__trophyhunter said:

Be very careful if you are new to the game...  the subclass trophies are glitched and Bungie is not answering on their own forums if they are going to fix or not.  The platinum for Destiny 2 is currently unobtainable unless you already had the subclass trophies before the Witch Queen.  Good luck.

When did that DLC release? I ask, because people have been earning those trophies as recently as May 9th in the PS4 version and today (May 11th) in the PS5 version.

17 minutes ago, jb__trophyhunter said:

yea but those are being autopopped...  try to find someone who earned any of the 3 subclass trophies that didn't already earn it on another version.  

I can also confirm this. Have all 3 subclasses completed but no trophies. Also some of the DLC trophies don't pop unless you have purchased the Forsaken DLC. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MushuMixLipa said:

I can also confirm this. Have all 3 subclasses completed but no trophies. Also some of the DLC trophies don't pop unless you have purchased the Forsaken DLC. 

26 minutes ago, jb__trophyhunter said:

yea but those are being autopopped...  try to find someone who earned any of the 3 subclass trophies that didn't already earn it on another version.  

Thank you for the info, I'll keep an eye on this situation.