What happened to the PS vita version ?

Tristan1427

Hey guys, I saw Stardew Valley has crossbuy so I brought it off the psn store and now I can’t seem to find it to download onto the Vita :( does anyone know how I can do it, would love to be able to play this while I’m on break at work or just lying in bed 

2 minutes ago, Tristan1427 said:

Hey guys, I saw Stardew Valley has crossbuy so I brought it off the psn store and now I can’t seem to find it to download onto the Vita :( does anyone know how I can do it, would love to be able to play this while I’m on break at work or just lying in bed 

Check the bottom of the download list on vita. New purchases seem to appear at the bottom of the list there initially, instead of being placed at the top where they should be.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

1st off did you like just buy it? Like in the past few days?

2nd did you buy it on a US account?

3rd do you have the ps4 available?

I ask cuz i had a glitch where whatever was on the 1st place in my vita list wouldn't show up.

29 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

If you paid for it 1,5 years ago or so you should have acces to it. If you bought it later (outside of US) you only got the ps4 version sadly.

I didn't know about it - I bought the game years ago and just checked to see that it is still available for download.

43 minutes ago, Tristan1427 said:

So I’ve had a look and honestly can’t find it anywhere at all to download on my vita :(

This happens to me all the time with crossbuy games these days, and usually it resolves itself in a few days for some reason. The app gets sent to the downloads section of the Vita, but never immediately.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zid960 said:

1st off did you like just buy it? Like in the past few days?

2nd did you buy it on a US account?

3rd do you have the ps4 available?

I ask cuz i had a glitch where whatever was on the 1st place in my vita list wouldn't show up.

I brought back in 2017/2018, On the Australian store and yeah I have the PS4 copy available to download 

4 minutes ago, Tristan1427 said:

I brought back in 2017/2018, On the Australian store and yeah I have the PS4 copy available to download 

In that case it 'should' be available in your vita download list. 
Most cross-buy games are like a bundle (2 games in 1) but few games work differently where you buy 1 version (ps4 for example) which will give you acces to the vita version for free. But instead of appearing in your downloadlist automatically you still nedd to 'buy' the other version on that platform wich will appear for free. 
If this is the case for Stardew Valley and you never 'purchased' the vita version you might have missed out on it because if this.