Fully Kitted Glitched

epic_heroxx

I recently started the ps5 version of apex legends after 100% the ps4 version w/ zero to no issues. However when I started playing the ps5 version I got all the trophies relatively easy in the new season 13 update except for Fully Kitted. I looked into it & couldn't find anything about it being glitched but I have now picked up multiple fully gold attachment weapons w/ 4 gold stars. The guide even says u just need full gold attachments which I also did multiple times on different guns & still the trophy didn't pop. Is anybody else experiencing this or has got around it if so lmk. (I have previously completed the ps4 version) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epic_heroxx said:

I recently started the ps5 version of apex legends after 100% the ps4 version w/ zero to no issues. However when I started playing the ps5 version I got all the trophies relatively easy in the new season 13 update except for Fully Kitted. I looked into it & couldn't find anything about it being glitched but I have now picked up multiple fully gold attachment weapons w/ 4 gold stars. The guide even says u just need full gold attachments which I also did multiple times on different guns & still the trophy didn't pop. Is anybody else experiencing this or has got around it if so lmk. (I have previously completed the ps4 version) 

Happened to me earlier. Picked up two fully gold guns and no trophy. Glad I'm not the only one!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ShayShay1993 said:

Happened to me earlier. Picked up two fully gold guns and no trophy. Glad I'm not the only one!

Okay, thank you for letting me know. I'm assuming it could be caused by the map storm point. But idk guess well just have to wait till another map goes in rotation or they update it. 

6 hours ago, epic_heroxx said:

Okay, thank you for letting me know. I'm assuming it could be caused by the map storm point. But idk guess well just have to wait till another map goes in rotation or they update it. 

Out of curiosity do you remember which guns you've picked up? I was under the impression only certain ones would work. I picked up a P2020 from the ground and an EVA-8 out of a death box, however it was missing it's optic attachment. I seem to recall having an issue on the PS4 version back in Season 3. I picked up a Charge Rifle and didn't get it but it popped when I got a G7 Scout off the train. That lead me to believe it was because there are more attachment slots on certain weapons. 

40 minutes ago, ShayShay1993 said:

So that just leaves Spitfire and Flatline for this season. Hopefully one of us or someone will find one and be able to confirm!

This is perhaps a bit irrelevant as I got the trophy in Season 12, but this was the weapon that popped the trophy for me. I don't understand why P2020 didn't trigger the trophy though. (Bocek was picked up by my friend who did not unlock the trophy.)

aaNdGfw.jpg

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This is perhaps a bit irrelevant as I got the trophy in Season 12, but this was the weapon that popped the trophy for me. I don't understand why P2020 didn't trigger the trophy though. (Bocek was picked up by my friend who did not unlock the trophy.)

aaNdGfw.jpg

The only thing I can think of is the weapon has to have a minimum of 3 base attachment slots, hop up notwithstanding.

❌ Charge Rifle- optics

❌ EVA-8- bolt and optics

❌ P2020- mag, optics, hop up

❌ Bocek- optics and hop up

✅ Prowler- mag, optics, stock

✅ G7- barrel, mag, optics, stock

6 hours ago, ShayShay1993 said:

The only thing I can think of is the weapon has to have a minimum of 3 base attachment slots, hop up notwithstanding.

274c.png Charge Rifle- optics

274c.png EVA-8- bolt and optics

274c.png P2020- mag, optics, hop up

274c.png Bocek- optics and hop up

2705.png Prowler- mag, optics, stock

2705.png G7- barrel, mag, optics, stock

I'll be playing it a lot since the new update & I find the game really enjoyable. So I'll eventually be able to test out if the prowler or g7 work & ill let you know. But Its highly likely its just to come w/ time/updates since idk why the other gold 4 star guns wouldn't work 

2 hours ago, epic_heroxx said:

I'll be playing it a lot since the new update & I find the game really enjoyable. So I'll eventually be able to test out if the prowler or g7 work & ill let you know. But Its highly likely its just to come w/ time/updates since idk why the other gold 4 star guns wouldn't work 

Well I picked up a gold Spitfire and no trophy so my theory is incorrect and it is just bugged. Hopefully it won't take them too long to fix. I'll send a bug report

Every new season update usually arrives with a bunch of small bugs and glitchs. It will probably get fixed in the next event update.

It was working fine previously, I got it first try back in March.

By the way, as far as I know, these are the only fully-kitted weapons this season:

Flatline AR

Spitfire LMG

EVA-8 shotgun

P2020 pistol

Bocek Compound Bow

Double checked on Twitter:

On 5/15/2022 at 4:32 PM, ShayShay1993 said:

Well I picked up a gold Spitfire and no trophy so my theory is incorrect and it is just bugged. Hopefully it won't take them too long to fix. I'll send a bug report

Also had this experience — picked up a gold Spitfire a few days back and didn't get the trophy pop.

• 2 weeks later...

I also tried that today and the trophy didn't pop. It seems like no one has been able to get it since  May 11. I don't know if this is a good approach, but I sent a bug report to EA.

Edited by KENCHlLO

21 hours ago, KENCHlLO said:

I also tried that today and the trophy didn't pop. It seems like no one has been able to get it since  May 11. I don't know if this is a good approach, but I sent a bug report to EA.

same problem here.  But how did you sent bug report.  Can you send a link please

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, DMCry- said:

Any one know if they going to fix this or not?

The last time the trophy was earned & we learned it was glitched was once the map switch over, so I'm assuming once the map switches whenever from split or season as said it "should" be fixed, but its (EA) so the waiting game must be played. 

Can confirm, picked up a P2020 all gold today, and nothin. Also picked one up earlier (either today or yesterday) but it was looted from a corpse. The one from today was straight off the ground, and I checked that all 3 attachments were also gold.

Edited by Banananaki