Cant find enough players to start a match

13 hours ago, kevao97 said:

^ pretty much this, there are always full matches at any time

Nope, i have searched as early as 11 am and as late as 1 am

13 hours ago, Helyx said:

The online is most definitely not dead. I still occasionally hop on 1943 and there's always at least one full match.

Must be a specific time then, i have tried both day and night time, CET.

3 minutes ago, MikeLove_NotWar said:

Must be a specific time then

That's definitely not the case. It's most likely you're playing the trial version instead of the full version, or something with your connection settings.

12 minutes ago, MikeLove_NotWar said:

Nope, i have searched as early as 11 am and as late as 1 am

Must be a specific time then, i have tried both day and night time, CET.

You already have the answer to your own question, it's about playing the trial version and not the full one.

40 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

You already have the answer to your own question, it's about playing the trial version and not the full one.

Right, you could just have said that.

50 minutes ago, Helyx said:

That's definitely not the case. It's most likely you're playing the trial version instead of the full version, or something with your connection settings.

I am playing the trial version, as mentioned twice in my original post.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2022 at 9:43 AM, Bennett316Spurs said:

How many are needed to start a game ?

Thanks

You have to be 16 to start a private match, so good luck with that haha.

Otherwise I'd say there's always active games everyday, had no struggle in finding players to play with.

• 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

Is everything reasonably doable while playing with randoms? 

Much so, it baffles me that people need boosting partners for this game.

The 100% can be done in 2 days, so you're pretty much good to go on your own.

52 minutes ago, RossHour4 said:

Bit rude, don't ya think?

Bit sensitive, don't ya think?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/27/2023 at 2:54 PM, RossHour4 said:

Yes, he was. Having to resort to saying someone's got "problems" over being irritated about their response, is quite sensitive.

Old post I know but you do realize the "problem" he was originally referring to was him playing on the trial version, dude was pretty combative, not really rude or sensitive.

Edited by Surgical_Assault

13 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Old post I know but you do realize the "problem" he was originally referring to was him playing on the trial version, dude was pretty combative, not really rude or sensitive.

"Now i'm thinking you have more problems" What do you think he is insinuating at here?

12 hours ago, RossHour4 said:

"Now i'm thinking you have more problems" What do you think he is insinuating at here?

Could be many things, as I said dude became combative and wasnt listening to answers he was asked. Then started saying it was possibly different times, when he was already told it was already because of the trial version. 

8 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Could be many things, as I said dude became combative and wasnt listening to answers he was asked. Then started saying it was possibly different times, when he was already told it was already because of the trial version. 

It seems like you're reading the thread backward. No one answered if it was due to the trial and instead turned to saying the game was not dead. It was only after OP suggested it could be due to different time zones that someone answered that it was because of him playing the trial.

My point was simply that suggesting someone has problems (mentally) over being slightly annoyed at the lack of an answer was rude.

On 5/27/2023 at 12:54 AM, RossHour4 said:

Yes, he was. Having to resort to saying someone's got "problems" over being irritated about their response, is quite sensitive.

Now when reading back on it, I can easily agree with you on this. My apologies for targeting you earlier but it was more or so my assumption of this sensitive behavior that I seem to pinpoint everywhere on the internet. People should stop caring so much about every minor input being made on them. 

19 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

Now when reading back on it, I can easily agree with you on this. My apologies for targeting you earlier but it was more or so my assumption of this sensitive behavior that I seem to pinpoint everywhere on the internet. People should stop caring so much about every minor input being made on them. 

All good. It wasn't a big deal anyways.

• Like 1

With only a few days left pre-shutdown (and therefore the entire game), joining a populated server is almost (if not 100%) certain.

In fact, I’m willing to bet a good few players this week first started the game several years ago and haven’t touched it since but did so now to experience it once more before there’s not another chance.

• Like 1