Trophy rarity

Ronikastoun

hey guys

can anyone please explain to me how he rarity on psn is in the 30%s while on psnprofiles is 0.8% for the platinum

shouldnt it usualy be the opposit, since on psnprofile much less people ? 

i am just curious and would like to know, working currently on the plat with the time and buying all litch powers and headshot trophies left

The rarity on PSNProfiles is relative to the community. All that this means for Lichtspeer is that the majority of users who have those trophies are not on PSNP. There are also cases where PSN has a higher rarity than PSNP if the game in question is hacked via CFW, like with Attacking Zegeta 2 in where there has only ever been 1 trophy solved on PSNP in the community but people on PSN globally somehow have all trophies (likely through CFW).

Trophy rarity is just stupid. There are some ridiculously easy trophies that are ultra rare and then some difficult platinums that are very common. Even souls and soulslike games have common trophies. So what is the point? To have ultra rare trophies you have to play many sports games and games that nobody cared to even finish. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dreggit said:

The rarity on PSNProfiles is relative to the community. All that this means for Lichtspeer is that the majority of users who have those trophies are not on PSNP. There are also cases where PSN has a higher rarity than PSNP if the game in question is hacked via CFW, like with Attacking Zegeta 2 in where there has only ever been 1 trophy solved on PSNP in the community but people on PSN globally somehow have all trophies (likely through CFW).

Much thanks for the expalnation, always good to know 

This is also typical of vita or vita-shared lists, where hacking is much more frequent. Lichspeer is a lovely, but very hard game, and I strongly believe 0.8% is much closer to the “true” number of people who got the platinum.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, visighost said:

This is also typical of vita or vita-shared lists, where hacking is much more frequent. Lichspeer is a lovely, but very hard game, and I strongly believe 0.8% is much closer to the “true” number of people who got the platinum.

This. The rarety of anything Vita related isn't an accurate portrayal anywhere but on PSN Profiles (relatively accurate mind you) since hacked trophies users get banned on a daily basis.

Also Lichtspeer trophies are glitchy. Difficulty related trophies are glitchy on PS Vita (from personal experience), while overall time spent (100 hours required) is glitchy on PS4 (from multiple accounts). Would be less rare otherwise.

Edited by VegaMan-X4

• 2 weeks later...

ok i can confirm the overall 100 hour trophy is glitched on the ps4 version 

i have been leaving the game on on the last sub lvl of lvl 9 ( leaving the speed boosting thing) overnight and writting down time spent each time after each sessions 

i am above 100 hours now from this methode alone and no tropy

if i do the same on ps vita for this trophy will pop ? or i should keep going at it on ps4 and it will pop eventually ?

On 01.06.2022 at 5:00 PM, Ronikastoun said:

if i do the same on ps vita for this trophy will pop ? or i should keep going at it on ps4 and it will pop eventually ? IMO

I played Lichtspeer on PSVita from the start and I accumulated 100 hours with no issues there (not sure it was precisely 100 but it was definitely not far from that number). But I had to redo both Rage Quit and Normal UBER ratings walkthroughs on PS4 which was way easier than Vita version in my opinion.

As for sticking with PS4 version I've read accounts with 170 and 260 hours spent respectively so I wouldn't really recommend you try.

On 6/7/2022 at 8:55 PM, VegaMan-X4 said:

I played Lichtspeer on PSVita from the start and I accumulated 100 hours with no issues there (not sure it was precisely 100 but it was definitely not far from that number). But I had to redo both Rage Quit and Normal UBER ratings walkthroughs on PS4 which was way easier than Vita version in my opinion.

As for sticking with PS4 version I've read accounts with 170 and 260 hours spent respectively so I wouldn't really recommend you try.

hello, thanks for the valuable input

my question is, the accounts with 170 and 260 hours spent, did end up popoing the trophy on ps4 ?

1 hour ago, Ronikastoun said:

my question is, the accounts with 170 and 260 hours spent, did end up popoing the trophy on ps4 ?

The guy who got the platinum right before me (according to psnprofiles timeline) wrote about this trophy on russian forums saying he got the 100 hours trophy at 203 hours (PS4) while other accounts he's aware of spent from 170 to (I stand corrected) 280 hours to get theirs (and I'm assuming on PS4 as well). One person reached out to me through PS messenger about the issue about a year ago, he mentioned 250 hours spent (PS4) to no avail (he didn't get it as of yet however I've no idea if he spent more time after that or dropped it for the time being).

Edited by VegaMan-X4